CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_lcapHow can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro I_voting_barHow can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_lcapHow can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro I_voting_barHow can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro Empty
PostSubyek: How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro   How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Summary: Find Adobe Premiere Pro won't import your XAVC HD or XAVC 4K files smoothly? Get the easy workaround is to transcode XAVC to Premiere Pro CS6/CC more edit friendly codec.

It’s necessary sometimes to use a video editing program like Adobe Premiere Pro to edit XAVC videos(from Sony PMW-F5/F55, Sony FDR-AX100, Sony PXW-Z100…) in order to get better video files. Well, as far as I know Adobe Premiere Pro including CS6, CC can’t support XAVC 4K & HD natively. In this case, to smoothly edit XAVC in Premiere Pro CS6/CC, the easy workaround is to convert XAVC to MPEG-2 which is the best codec with best results when working with Adobe Premiere Pro. For this purpose, this article will guide through how to rewrap and transcode XAVC to .mpg in details.

The quick and effective workaround I’ve worked out is to use the easy-to-use yet professional app Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac. Overall, the program is the best Video Converter for XAVC footage. With this 4K video converter, you can effortlessly transcode XAVC to MPEG-2 or MOV, which will create a Premiere Pro friendly file format keeping the original quality. Besides Premiere, this software can also export DNxHD for Avid, ProRes for FCP, AIC for iMovie/FCE and more NLE systems for native editing.

For Windows users, Brorsoft Video Converter is the alternative choice. Just download it and follow the tutorial below to get the work done.

How to convert and import XAVC into Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac?

1: Load XAVC files to the Program

You can directly drag and drop the XAVC files to the software, or click "Add" or "Add From Folder" to locate the XAVC files into the XAVC converter for Mac.

Tip: Check the "Merge into one" box, you can join several XAVC clips together.

2: Choose output profile

Select “Format” pull down list to select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as the best video format for Premiere Pro.

Tip: You can click “settings” button in the main interface to customize the output video’s parameters, such as resolution, frame rate, etc.

3: Start XAVC to Premiere Pro conversion

Click the big "Convert" button at the bottom right corner, this Mac video converter will start to convert XAVC to .MPG for Premiere Pro! Once the conversion completes, you are free to use XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CC7!

Additional Tips:

This powerful XAVC Converter for Mac can also help you convert XAVC/XAVC-S files to DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, ProRes for Final Cut Pro, Apple InterMediated Codec for iMovie. So, as long as you get the XAVC file converter, don’t worry the XAVC on Mac incompatibility issues any more.

Learn more:

Import video from Nikon D810 to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Import Sony FDR-AX100 4K XAVC S to Final Cut Pro
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1