CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily I_vote_lcapConverting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily I_voting_barConverting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily I_vote_lcapConverting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily I_voting_barConverting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily Empty
PostSubyek: Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily   Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am

Summary: If you want to convert your Canon Legria/Vixia MTS files to MP4 for using widely on most of the popular portable devices, media players, editing programs, check the guide below and learn how to.

Canon’s LEGRIA, VIXIA lines can capture video with the stunning realism that make your precious memories reserve. So what to do if you’ve captured a number of MTS videos with Canon Legria/Vixia? In order to play Canon Legria/Vixia MTS contents in HDTV, Windows Media Player, transfer MTS videos to iPad, iPhone, PSP, Galaxy Tab, etc for playback, you’d better now take action to convert Canon Legria/Vixia MTS to MP4 format. This article will give some tips and tricks for batching converting Canon MTS to MP4 for using widely.

To process Canon Vixia/Legria MTS to MP4 conversion, third-party converter software is required, considering the ease of use and lossless output quality, here I recommend Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter to you, which runs great as a Canon Vixia/Legria AVCHD Converter. With the program, you not only can to transcode Canon MTS to MP4 with high quality(even 1080p), but also can help you do some premiere editing before conversion, such as merging MTS files together, trimming out unwanted frames, removing the interlaced lines, replacing audio with your favorite music, and customizing file size and video quality for your portable players. For Mac users, please turn to MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac to finish the Canon Vixia/Legria MTS to MP4 Mac conversion.

Transocde Canon Vixia/Legria MTS to MP4

Step 1: Load source MTS files

Launch the MTS converter. Click the "Add Video" or "Add from folder" button on to load your MTS files. If you would like to join MTS files together, just select these files and check the "Merge into one" box.

Step 2: Select output format

Click on "Format" bar, and select output format from the drop-down list. H.264/AVC and MPEG-4 encoded MP4 formats are available. For some common portable devices, special output formats are listed for you, such as Android, iPad, iPhone, HTC and so on. If you like, you can click the "Settings" to set parameters for your devices.

Step 3: Edit AVCHD Video clips(Optional)

This MTS to MP4 Converter provides powerful editing functions so that you can personalize and retouch your videos before converting them. Click the “Edit” button and then select a specific function to open the video editing window. As you see, video editing functions like Trim, Crop, Watermark, Effect, Audio editor, adding Subtitle are provided to let you get the user-defined video as you need.

Step 4: Start converting MTS to MP4

Click "Convert" button to start transcoding Canon Vixia/Legria MTS to MP4 videos immediately. After conversion you can click "Open" button to get the generated MP4 files. And now, you can enjoy your Canon Vixia/Legria AVCHD videos easily on computer/HDTV or some portable devices at ease.

Related posts:

Importing MTS AVCHD files into After Effects CS6 for Editing
Import Sony FDR-AX100 4K XAVC S to Final Cut Pro
Import video from Nikon D810 to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1