CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie I_vote_lcapTranscode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie I_voting_barTranscode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie I_vote_lcapTranscode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie I_voting_barTranscode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie Empty
PostSubyek: Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie   Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:05 am

Summary: Follow this article you will know how to make Canon Legria HF R56 AVCHD MTS editable in iMovie(iMovie 11), so you can have a smooth post-production workflow in iMovie with these MTS clips.

For a second camera, I purchased a Canon LEGRIA HF R56 that shoots in 1080 50p, 1080 25p in AVCHD or MP4 format. After recording some full HD MTS video clips, I planned to transfer the MTS files to iMovie(11) on my iMac, but it’s a bit of trouble. iMovie does not recognize these MTS clips. So, how to work with these videos from Canon Legria HF R56 in iMovie? Anyone else has the problem importing Canon LEGRIA/VIXIA MTS to iMovie or FCP, FCE, Avid MC on Mac OS X? Well, don’t worry. I’ve got the fix to the issue and share in this article.

As far as I know iMovie can render to the part of MTS format, but it can’t handle all the MTS files well. So, to import Canon Legria HF R56 footage into iMovie for editing smoothly, the best way is to convert Canon Legria HF R56 MTS to iMovie compatible format, like AIC MOV, which is the best format for iMovie. Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac (a professional MTS to iMovie converter tool) is the best choice for you. It can generates best editing format/codec for filmmakers and video enthusiasts to use in different NLE apps, such as iMovie 8/9/11, Adobe Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS6, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro 6/7/X, and more.

Below is a step-by-step guide on how to convert Canon LEGRIA HF R56 MTS to Apple InterMediated Codec for iMovie editing on Mac OS X like Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks.

Step 1: Download and install Canon MTS Converter for Mac. Then load your Canon MTS/M2TS files to it.

Step 2: Click "Format" bar and choose iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov). It’s the best format for editing Canon Legria AVCHD in iMovie 8/9/11.

Tip: By clicking “Settings” button, you are able to enter the “Profile Settings” panel to adjust video and audio parameters for your Canon HF R56 MTS source files, including video size, bit rate, frame rate and more.

Step 3. Click "Convert" button to start transcoding Canon MTS to AIC mov for importing to iMovie on Mac.

After the conversion is finished, just run iMovie program and import the generated .mov files. You will find the output video work perfectly on iMovie 11 as well as iMovie 8/9/10.

Related Posts:

Put Canon Legria AVCHD clips to iMovie/FCP/Avid for editing
Transcode Canon Vixia AVCHD clips to iMovie/FCP/Avid
Import Canon VIXIA HF M & HF R series AVCHD files to iMovie
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Transcode Canon LEGRIA HF R56 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1