CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video I_vote_lcapTips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video I_voting_barTips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video I_vote_lcapTips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video I_voting_barTips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video Empty
PostSubyek: Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video   Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Summary: Wanna a simple way to rip ISO to MKV files? This tutorial will teach you how to convert ISO image files to MKV videos on Windows and Mac for easy playing and sharing.

Perhaps you have some ISO image files, and you may find ISO is not supported by regular video players and media devices like Windows Media Player, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc. In this case, you will persuade yourself to convert ISO image files to MKV/MP4/AVI or other file types. Well, in this article, you'll learn how to convert ISO to MKV video with ease.

To convert ISO files to MKV, an ISO to MKV converter is needed. Puzzled at what software to use to get the job done? Here Brorsoft DVD Ripper is highly recommended to help you convert DVD ISO files to MKV for playing with any media devices. Besides MVK, it also supports ripping ISO to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MPEG, 3GP… without quality loss. All you need to do is to move the mouse following the instructions. Note: If you are a Mac user, you can turn to DVD Ripper for Mac OS X. Now get the right version and follow the below guide to finish converting ISO to MKV.

How to convert ISO to MKV easily and fast

1. Load ISO Files

Install and launch the ISO file converter and click DVD icon to add ISO movies from your computer. All the loaded files will be listed on the left item bar and you can preview them on the right as the picture below shows.

2. Choose output format

Click Format bar and select “MKV(Matroska) Video (*.mkv)” as output format from “Common Video” category under the drop-down list of “Format”. If you want to get better HD video quality, select “MKV HD Video (*.mkv)” from “HD Video” category.

Tip: To adjust video and audio parameters like codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, you could click on "Settings" button.

3. Start converting ISO to MKV

When the settings are OK, you can go back to the main interface and tap the "Convert" button to start the DVD ISO to MKV conversion. The software will do the rest automatically. When the conversion finishes, you can click Open" to access to the converted MKV videos. Enjoy.

Additional Tips: If you have some Blu-ray ISO image files and want to convert Blu-ray ISO to MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, MOV, etc format, please get Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper to get the work done effortlessly.

Related guides:

How to Rip DVD Without Quality Loss
How to Convert DVD to MPEG with Zero Quality Loss
How to Convert DVD ISO to DivX Video Files
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1