CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  I_vote_lcapConvert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  I_voting_barConvert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  I_vote_lcapConvert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  I_voting_barConvert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lydia870622
Justice Brigade™
Justice Brigade™
lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 188

Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  Empty
PostSubyek: Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac    Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Source From: Brorsoft

Are you a Canon Vixia HF S10 user? If so, you should know it can record 1920 x 1080 Full HD recordings at 1080 60i/30p/24p. You may want to edit the videos from HF S10 to share with your friends by using the popular Video Editing Software -Adobe Premiere on your MacBook, iMac, ect. The you will meet some troubles when you import Canon HF S10 Full HD recordings to Premiere for editing.

I've recently purchased the Canon Vixia HF S10 and I’m having trouble dragging and importing the AVCHD .mts videos into Adobe PP Cs5 timeline, these files need rendering for so long time, and the timeline becomes extremely sluggish when preview. Any solution?

Although, Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and above version offers full native support for the high-definition video format AVCHD, when ingest the AVCHD footages, it still takes long time. The reason of this problem lies on the huge file size of AVCHD format. Plus, AVCHD is not the most compatible format for the Adobe. Thus, it will take more time for rendering AVCHD files for it. Well, if you wanna edit Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD in Adobe Premiere in an easier way, you’d better transcode Canon HF S10 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro favorable format (eg.MPEG-2) with a professional Mac AVCHD Converter. Now, follow the detailed guide.

First, go to download and install the best Canon MTS Converter for Mac, and add MTS/M2TS files to it.

Then, click the Format icon; select the Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) profile as the output format.

Later, adjust audio and video parameters in Profile Settings. You’d better set the video size as 1920*1080 or keep the original size and frame rate as 30fps to get a suitable output for Adobe PP.

Finally, click the Convert button to start to convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 on Mac for Adobe Premiere Pro (CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6) conversion.

After the conversion, you can get the re-encoded videos for Adobe Premiere from the output folder effortlessly. Now, you are able to edit Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD in Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac without rendering or any other problem.

Related guides:

Import Canon VIXIA HF G10 AVCHD to FCP

Copy Canon VIXIA HF G10 1080p MTS to Sony Vegas

Convert Panasonic GX1 MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere CS5.5

Convert Panasonic DMC-ZS15 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere on Mac

Get Canon Vixia HF S10/HF S100 AVCHD to work with FCE 4
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Convert Canon Vixia HF S10 MTS to MEPG-2 for putting into Premiere Mac
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1