CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_lcapCan't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro I_voting_barCan't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_lcapCan't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro I_voting_barCan't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro Empty
PostSubyek: Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro   Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Summary: Can't import FLV into Adobe Premiere Pro? The tutorial shows you an easy way to convert FLV to Premiere compatible video files for smoothly editing.

The FLV is widely accepted video format for sharing video files on the Internet, like youtube. Have downloaded a number of FLV videos from YouTube and planed to transfer FLV to Adobe Premiere for editing to get your own masterpiece? However, if you import the FLV videos to Premiere directly, then you will get the Error Message in that FLV is an unsupported compression type for Premiere.

At this stage, you need to convert FLV to Adobe Premiere compatible video formats, like MPEG/WMV or MOV so that you can edit FLV videos in Premiere perfectly.

To achieve this goal, Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is highly recommended to you. With it, you can quickly convert FLV to Adobe Premiere supported format like WMV/MPEG so that you can successfully import your FLV files to Adobe Premiere for further editing. It supports almost all popular video formats besides FLV. In addition, this professional FLV to Premiere converter also provides some basic editing function, like cropping, trimming, adding watermark, subtitle .etc.

If you are a PC user, pls turn to Brorsoft Video Converter. Now, just follow the step-by-step guide below to learn how to convert and edit FLV videos in Adobe Premiere.

Free Download FLV to Adobe Premiere Converter

(Note: Click here for OS X 10.5).

How to Convert FLV and Import FLV to Adobe Premiere

Step 1: Load original FLV files

Click "Add" button on the main interface to load your FLV files once you set up the professional FLV Converter on your Mac. (Drag&Drop function is another way to import the videos.)

Step 2: Select output format

Click the format column to choose output format. For Adobe Premiere editing, Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) is one of the best compatible video formats for you to choose.

Step 3: Start Conversion

Tap the Conversion button on the main interface to start transcoding FLV to MPEG/WMV for Adobe Premiere.

Tips:
Adjust the video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video&Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the Settings button on the main interface for getting the best quality before starting conversion .

When the conversion is finished, you can click "Open" button to get the generated MPG files effortlessly. Launch Premiere Pro on your Mac, choose "File > Import" to load the converted FLV files in Adobe Premiere Pro for further editing.

Related Guides
How to Play FLV on iPad Mini
FLV Details and Tips
How to convert FLV for iPad 2
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Can't Import FLV files into Adobe Premiere Pro
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
CyberZone :: Masuk :: Game Offline :: Game PC (Komputer)-
Navigasi: