CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  I_vote_lcapGet/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  I_voting_barGet/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  I_vote_lcapGet/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  I_voting_barGet/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lydia870622
Justice Brigade™
Justice Brigade™
lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 188

Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  Empty
PostSubyek: Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality    Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Do you have the Canon company's latest flagship advanced compact Camera- PowerShot G1X? It aims predominantly at professional and serious photographers. Canon G1X can shots DSLR-level images and records Full HD (1080p) movies instantly at 24fps, via a dedicated movie button. Due to its a large, 4:3 aspect, 14.3 Megapixel CMOS sensor, users can experience high quality videos, even in low light conditions, with the shallow depth of field. Such a powerful HD Caera, it also has the disadvantages, such as you can't edit Canon PowerShot G1X Raw File in Adobe Premiere smoothly.

In this article, we will talk about how to import and get Canon G1X 1080p Raw file support in Adobe Premiere for editing without any trouble. In fact, You need a top Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw File to Adobe Premiere format Video Converter to transcode Canon G1X Raw File to Adobe Premiere compatible format. Here, we take Brorsoft Video Converter as example. It is the best Canon G1X to Adobe Premiere Converter I used. Which can not only convert Canon G1X 1080p raw files and other any HD Camera file to Adobe Premiere best format at 5-6X faster speed with CUDA/AMD, but also edit your files with some editing features, such us merging several videos into one file, cropping video size, trimming video clips, and adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos, thus it will be on the top of your list.

Now, let's install and use the best Canon G1X to Adobe Premiere Converter step by step to help you copy and edit PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files keeping high quality.

Step 1: Connect your G1X to your computer. Launch the G1X to Adobe Premiere Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple G1X files, you can tick the "Merge into one" box to combine the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.

Step 2: Click the format box and you will get a drop-down list in which the last but one is what you need: Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MOV (AVC) (*.mov). The codec transference will get G1X 1080p raw files support in Adobe Premiere. Then you can set the output folder by clicking "Browse" icon as you prefer.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will get a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You’d better set the video frame rate as 24fps (original), video size as 1920*1080 if you attach great importance to high quality and keep Stereo to get the best quality for editing Canon G1X Raw File in Adobe Premiere.

Step 4: Click the "Convert" button and it will convert Canon G1X recording file to Adobe Premiere MOV (AVC) format at ease. You can find the process in the "Conversion" interface.

When the fast Canon G1X recording files to Adobe Premiere MOV (AVC) conversion process is 100% completed, you can now ingest G1X 1080p raw files support to Adobe Premiere for editing in high quality without any trouble.

See also:

Nikon D800/D800E 1080p MOV files to Adobe Premiere

Convert Canon EOS 7D MOV to 1080p AVI/WMV

Canon EOS Rebel T1i MOV to Windows Movie Maker

Play HD video on Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Play 1080P HD Video on Acer Iconia Tab A100

Dear friends:
For some reason , we can not show you the links at this article as the rules in this forum, Please google search brorsoft website for more information that you required ,your satisfaction is my great honor ,also ,I am very appreciate for you to take time out of you busy schedule to browse my article ,wish you happy everyday !
Resource from: Brorsoft
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Get/Edit Canon PowerShot G1X 1080p Raw Files in Adobe Premiere in high quality
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1