CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
A simple way to change VOB to MP4 I_vote_lcapA simple way to change VOB to MP4 I_voting_barA simple way to change VOB to MP4 I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
A simple way to change VOB to MP4 I_vote_lcapA simple way to change VOB to MP4 I_voting_barA simple way to change VOB to MP4 I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
A simple way to change VOB to MP4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
A simple way to change VOB to MP4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
A simple way to change VOB to MP4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
A simple way to change VOB to MP4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
A simple way to change VOB to MP4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
A simple way to change VOB to MP4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
A simple way to change VOB to MP4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
A simple way to change VOB to MP4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
A simple way to change VOB to MP4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

A simple way to change VOB to MP4

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

A simple way to change VOB to MP4 Empty
PostSubyek: A simple way to change VOB to MP4   A simple way to change VOB to MP4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Summary: If you have lots of VOB files to convert to MP4, then this guide will show you how to convert VOB to MP4 format with several clicks.

There might be numbers of videos that you watch in your DVD player, like VOB and you want to play them on your iPhone or other portable devices as well, then you'd like to convert them to MP4 format for convenient playback on players. This article will introduce an easy way to convert VOB to MP4 so that users can watch the videos on portable devices without issue.

As we all know, VOB is the core format of files in DVD Video discs and contains the actual movie data which is difficult for most tabs/phones to afford. While MP4 is commonly used for saving files recorded by camcorder, or sharing video files on the Internet, or playing on various hardware devices like iPhone, iPad, PSP, etc. Therefore, many users are looking for a superb App to transcode VOB to MP4 for easily enjoying and sharing.

Here a powerful tool, Brorsoft Video Converter, is recommended as the best VOB to MP4 converter which can convert VOB file to MP4 (MPEG-4) fastly without quality loss. Moreover, it provides the special profiles for iPhone, iPad, iPod and more. Just get this smart converter and follow the steps below to encode VOB movies to MP4. This Converter also has a Mac verison for Mac OS X users-Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac. Just download the right version for your OS and follow the guide below to start VOB to MP4 conversion.

How to Transcode VOB to MP4 on Win/Mac

Step 1: Load original files

You can load the original VOB file to App by clicking the "Add" button or simply drag&drop the files from your computer to the software's window list.

Step 2: Select output format

Click on the dropdown menu of "Format" and then you will find MP4 format in "Common Video" column. If you want to convert VOB video for portable device, you can just select the special format under the "Format" sublist, like iPad, iPhone, Android .etc.

Tips: Before conversion, you can set the parameters for your MP4 file in "Settings", like Audio&Video bitrate, Video Size, Channel, Frame rate .etc

Step 3: Start Conversion

Tap the Conversion button on the main interface to start transcoding VOB to MP4.

After conversion, you can easily find the encoded MP4 video clips in the destination folder by clicking "Open"button. Now you can watch your VOB files with MP4 format effortlessly.

Related Guides
How to Convert VOB to MP4
How to Convert VOB to MOV on Mac
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

A simple way to change VOB to MP4
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1