CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  I_vote_lcap4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  I_voting_bar4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  I_vote_lcap4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  I_voting_bar4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lydia870622
Justice Brigade™
Justice Brigade™
lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 188

4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  Empty
PostSubyek: 4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing    4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:58 pm

You know what?Good news for new ipad fans---Nowdays watching WMV Movies on the new Ipad 3 is no longer a distressed thing , Brorsoft WMV to new ipad 3 Converter will make it more simple and faster than before as it using ATI Stream Acceleration Technology.

Why we need a Video Converter to view WMV movies on the new ipad 3? Because the new iPad 3 only play certain video format, such as H.264/MPEG-4 MP4, MOV, M4V.if you once tried to download some WMV files to new iPad 3, you will find the WMV playback on iPad 3 is a blue moon. This is caused by the uncompatible formats.

OK, below I will tell you how to transfer WMV movie to new iPad 3 faster. It will only take you few minutes to browse----only 4 simple steps.

Step 1:) Link to the website and free downloadWMV to new iPad 3 Converter.You can download the free trial version first before buying . Import WMV files to the WMV to New ipad 3 Converter.
Tips: tick off the “Merge into one” box,if you wanna merga several video files to one.If you are Mac user, please install best new iPad 3 Video Converter for Mac.

Step 2:) Choose an output format for new iPad 3.
Note:This tool has many special presets for iPad 3 to meet your different demands, you can click on "Format > iPad" to choose the one you want.

Step 3:) Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters..
Note: You can set the video size as 1920*1080 to achieve a full screen on the new ipad 3 if your source video is in 1080p.

Step 4:) Click "convert" button to Start the WMV to iPad 3 mp4 conversion immediately,as we used ATI Stream Acceleration Technology,the speed will 5~6X faster.Save more time.

When the process is 100%, you can get the output files for the new iPad via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.

OK, you are still wait for what? Why not immediately trial the WMV film to the new iPad 3 Converter freely. More Movie-Enjoying tips for the new iPad 3:

Rip Blu-ray for new iPad 3

Watch DVD on the new iPad (iPad 3)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

4 Simple Steps Help You Convert WMV Files To New Ipad 3 MP4 Viewing
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1