CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  I_vote_lcapSimple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  I_voting_barSimple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  I_vote_lcapSimple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  I_voting_barSimple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On New IPad 3

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lydia870622
Justice Brigade™
Justice Brigade™
lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 188

Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  Empty
PostSubyek: Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On New IPad 3    Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On  New IPad 3  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Are you the same as me in serach of a method to convert 3D Blu-ray discs to the new iPad 3 compatible video format and get a wonderful playback effect on the new iPad with its QXGA screen in 1535 x 2048 Retina-resolution?

Here I find the Brorsoft Blru-Ray Ripper, it supports handling 3D discs. Thus, you can easily rip 3D Blu-ray movie to the new iPad supported video format at super fast speed with CUDA/AMD. (A review from Brorsoft Blru-Ray to new iPad 3 Converter: I haven't done exhaustive research on blu ray ripping software so I'm no expert.? Once I found blu ray ripper, I shopped looking.? It does everything I want, the file sizes are manageable and the images look great. Below is the detailed guide for you. )

Guide: Transfer and watch 3D Blu-rays on the new iPad 3

Step 1: Launch the best Blu-ray Ripper for the new iPad and click icon like a disc or disc folder to load your Blu-ray movie to it. You can have preview of your Blu-ray movie.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you Blu-ray movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can put 3D Blu-ray movie onto the new iPad with preferred subtitles.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of Format> iPad: iPad 3 Full HD Video(*.mp4), iPad 3 HD Video(*.mp4), iPad 3 MPEG 4 Video(*.mp4) are all the new iPad supported video format. Or you can choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4). Now, you can set the output folder.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the video size as 1920*1080 to watch 1080p Blu-ray movies on the new iPad.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert 3D Blu-rays to H.264 MP4 for the new iPad 3 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the short 3D Blu-ray movie to MP4 conversion, you ill be able to get the output files for the new iPad via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now, you can sync/copy 3D Blu-ray movie to the new iPad 3 freely with iTunes.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Simple Steps--Transfer and Watch 3D Blu-rays On New IPad 3
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1