CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly I_vote_lcapHow to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly I_voting_barHow to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly I_vote_lcapHow to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly I_voting_barHow to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly Empty
PostSubyek: How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly   How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Summary: YouTube won't support your AVI files? Fix it now! Simply follow this article to upload AVI to YouTube with ease!

Though YouTube is the greatest video sharing website of the world and it claims to support AVI, there are still some problems when you want to upload AVI to YouTube like a note saying “YouTube doesn’t recognize AVI videos”. Don't worry about it! Let's have a look at how to upload and share AVI videos in YouTube without any problems.

Actually, AVI is a container format. The video and audio streams stored in different AVI files may be encoded in different ways. However, YouTube just only recognizes the specific way that the audio and video streams of AVI files are encoded in. So, if your AVI files can’t be accepted by YouTube, it may probably be the video & audio codec problem. What’s more, an AVI file bigger than 15 minutes won’t be loaded to YouTube.

So, how to upload these AVI files to YouTube? Well, it’s not as difficult as you think. You can quickly and easily do this job as long as you convert AVI to YouTube accepted formats with a professional tool. For this, I strongly recommend Brorsoft Video Converter, which enables you to convert AVI to FLV, MP4, MOV, etc for YouTube. If the file is too large for YouTube, this app also lets you split it for a smaller size.

Note: For those who wanna upload AVI files to YouTube on Mac, please turn to Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac. Here I offer you a simple way to convert and upload AVI movies to YouTube without any limit.

Step-by-step guide on converting AVI to YouTube friendly video

1. Import AVI files

Either hit the “Add” button to import files or directly drag the local AVI files to this app’s left pane.

2. Split and Edit AVI movies

Since if your AVI video is longer than 15 minutes, YouTube will be unable to download it, you can click Split icon to clip your videos to a proper length. What's more, click Edit to edit the video with effect, watermark, crop and subtitle as you like.

3. Select output format

Click Format bar to select an output format. To share your AVI movies on YouTube, .mov, .mpeg4, .flv, .3gp format from Common Video are all the proper formats. You can also press the Settings button to adjust the video size, bitrate, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc to optimize the quality.

4. Convert and upload AVI to YouTube

Hit the "Convert" button to start the AVI to YouTube conversion. The whole process just takes you a few minutes. When it’s done, quickly find the output files by hitting the “Open” button. Now, you can upload the output files to YouTube without any trouble. Enjoy.

More Guides:

How to Upload a DVD onto YouTube
How to upload GoPro videos to YouTube
How to upload MXF recordings to YouTube
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to convert AVI to YouTube losslessly
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1