CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing I_vote_lcapHow to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing I_voting_barHow to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing I_vote_lcapHow to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing I_voting_barHow to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing Empty
PostSubyek: How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing   How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Summary: Guide about how to import YouTube videos to Final Cut Pro by converting YouTube files to FCP most compatible video format.

I always download online videos from YouTube to share them with friends, or import YouTube files to Final Cut Pro for editing. But the problem is how to put YouTube files onto FCP? Well, you'll find that it is pretty simple to import YouTube .flv to FCP with the step-by-step guide below. This guide introduces a common and effective way to import YouTube videos to Final Cut Pro for editing.

Final Cut Pro accepts the Apple ProRes MOV formats, but not YouTube flash videos. In order to edit YouTube video in Final Cut Pro, you need to convert YouTube video to Final Cut Pro compatible format first. Below is the detailed solution.

Convert YouTube video to FCP readable format

First, download and install Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac.

It is the best choice for you to finish the job. This converter can be used to convert any downloaded YouTube video to Final Cut Pro compatible format ProRes with fast conversion speed and high output quality. It can also be used to convert other kinds of formats to different one, like AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MOV, MP4 and more. Editing the video is another advantage of this YouTube to FCP converter. You can customize the video as you like without any hassles.

Then, click the “Add” button to select the Youtube videos from your hard drive to Mac video converter.

Afterwards, choose a proper video format. For editing YouTube video in FCP smoothly, choose "Final Cut Pro> Apple PreRes 422" as the output format.

Tip: Click "Settings" to fix the frame rate, bitrate, video size, etc to your needs. If you want to edit in Final Cut without having to render the clips while editing, all the frame sizes must be the same as the sequence settings.

Finally, click on the Convert button to start converting Youtube videos to Apple ProRes for using in FCP. After the file conversion, you can edit the video as you like through Final Cut Pro.

P.S. Brorsoft Video Converter Mac not only works as the best YouTube to Final Cut Pro Converter, it is also able to convert YouTube videos for editing smoothly with iMovie, FCE, Avid Media Composer and more editing programs on Mac OS X(Mavericks included).

Related articles:

How to Put YouTube videos to iMovie
How to Convert and Import FLV files to Sony Vegas
How to Import YouTube videos to Windows Movie Maker
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to Put YouTube Videos into Final Cut Pro for editing
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1