CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac I_vote_lcapAVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac I_voting_barAVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac I_vote_lcapAVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac I_voting_barAVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac Empty
PostSubyek: AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac   AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:42 am

Summary: This article mainly tells you how to convert AVI to QuickTime MOV format so that you can play AVI in QuickTime or edit AVI with Mac tools without any issue.

If you have played AVI files in QuickTime, you may have found that some AVI videos could play successfully but some could not. Why did it go wrong? In fact, QuickTime only natively plays AVI files encoded with Motion JPEG; QuickTime won't play AVI videos encoded with DivX, XviD or other video codecs. So if you fail to play AVI in QuickTime, the video codec in AVI must be incompatible with the Apple player. Wanna a workaround? Now I will quickly walk you through how to make AVI playable in QuickTime on Mac.

The suggestion for you to play AVI files successfully on QuickTime is to convert AVI to QuickTime MOV format which is the best supported format and codec for QuickTime. The best choice to accomplish the conversion from AVI to QuickTime is Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac.

It supports converting all AVI files to QuickTime natively supported media format on Mac OS X (Mavericks and Mountain Lion included) with fast encoding speed and without quality loss. Besides AVI, it can also transcode more video file formats like MTS, MXF, MKV, FLV, VOB to QuickTime MOV video. If you want to encode AVI to QuickTime on Windows, turn to Brorsoft video Converter. Download the program and let’s start the conversion.

Guide on converting AVI to MOV on Mac OS X:

STEP 1. Import source videos

Launch this Mac AVI converter, add the .avi files by directly dragging them to the main window of this program. Or import files via clicking the Add button. Batch conversion is fully supported so you can add several videos at a time.

STEP 2. Choose MOV as output format

Click the format bar and choose output format. You can also choose "Common Video -> MOV – QuickTime (*.mov)" as the target format for widely use.

STEP 3. Start to encode AVI to QuickTime

When everything is to your satisfaction, click the Convert button to start the AVI video files to MOV conversion process. Now you have the output MOV files and can play, edit seamlessly on your Mac.

Additional Tips:

1. If you want to transocode AVI to MOV for Mac tools Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE, or iPad, iPhone, etc Apple devices you are recommended to directly choose Final Cut Pro, iMovie/FCE, iPad, iPhone presets provides by the best AVI to MOV Converter Mac.

2. To make good control of the output file size and quality, you can adjust all the items in the following interface, including codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channels. To bear least quality loss, you may set A/V parameters according to the source AVI files.

3. Searched from forum, some users mentioned that we can make QuickTime play more AVI types by installing Perian component, but this only works on QuickTime with Mac OS X Snow Leopard or lower version, and it does work on QuickTime with Mac Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion. So, a wise choice is to re-wrap AVI to MOV as I recommended.

Related Guides:

Howto Add AVI files into iTunes library
Howto Import AVI files into Final Cut Pro X
Importing AVI files into iMovie Easily
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
CyberZone :: Masuk :: Game Offline :: Game PC (Komputer)-
Navigasi: