CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily I_vote_lcapHow to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily I_voting_barHow to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily I_vote_lcapHow to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily I_voting_barHow to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily Empty
PostSubyek: How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily   How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:00 pm

Q: I've downloaded some VOB files and now I want to transfer all the VOB videos to my PS3 so that I can play VOB on PS3 during the travel. But it seems the video files cannot be transferred and played on PS3. What's going wrong? How to solve the problem?

A: Now there are two general strategies you can take: physically copying your VOB files to a USB drive, memory card, which is pretty straightforward, or streaming your VOB video over the network, which is where things get more fun and interesting. So let's dive in.

First thing, file format. As we know PS3 can fully support MP4, AVI, WMV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, MPEG-2, etc format, but VOB is not on the PS3 supported format list. To re-encode a VOB video in a different format because it won't play on PS3, don’t hesitate to try Brorsoft Video Converter.

It enables you to encode and import VOB to PS3 without hassle. The main features of this VOB to PS3 Converter are high conversion speed with zero quality loss and supporting to convert from and to more than 70 formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, MKV, MOV, VOB, TiVo, MVI etc. The equivalent Mac version is Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac, which can convert VOB movies to PS3 on Mac (Include Mavericks). Just download it and follow the steps below to get VOB files onto PS3.

Learn the detailed guide on converting VOB to PS3 compatible video.

1. Install and launch the VOB file Converter and click the "Add" button to load .vob files for converting.

2. Click on the Format box and follow “PSP/PS3” to set a proper format. There are multiple choices like PS3 Video(480p) MPEG-4(*.mp4), PS3 Video(7200p) MPEG-4(*.mp4) and more.

3. Click "Convert" button to start encoding VOB to MP4 for PS3 with the best VOB to PS3 Converter. When the conversion ends, click the Open button to get the resulted video.

Method A. Copy VOB to PS3 physically

Then use a USB flash or hard disc or an SD or CF card, and just dump all of your videos into a folder named VIDEO on the root of the drive and they'll show up automatically in the XMB. Tip: You can also browse the entire drive or disc by pressing triangle and choosing "Display All" to find videos that aren't in the VIDEO folder.

Method B. Stream VOB files to PS3

You can use Windows Media Player 11's built-in DLNA/UPnP serving capabilities to stream to the PS3.
1. In the Media Sharing preference box with your PS3 powered on and connected to the network, select "Unknown Device"—that's your PS3.
2. Your library should now show up in XMB.

Related Guide:

How to Play MKV on PS3 with subtitles
How to Stream TiVo shows to PS3
How to Transfer videos, songs, pictures to PS3 from PC
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to play multiple VOB files on PS3 easily
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1