CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 I_vote_lcapHow to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 I_voting_barHow to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 I_vote_lcapHow to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 I_voting_barHow to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 Empty
PostSubyek: How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5   How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Summary: Looking for the way playing MKV, VOB, AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5? Follow this easy guide to convert MKV/VOB/AVI to Galaxy S5 supported video formats.

The latest released Samsung Galaxy S5 with 5.1-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixel display no doubt adds more fun to your digital entertainment. But when you wanna transfer some personal video files like Xvid, FLV, MOV, MKV, VOB, AVI etc to Galaxy S5 phone, you would find the Android OS phone can’t play these videos well or even can’t recognize them. To play and watch movies on Galaxy S5 smoothly, what you need concern first is the Galaxy S5 video format.

So, what video files play on Galaxy S5? What video codecs does the Galaxy S5 support?

From Samsung official website, I know MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM, H.263, H.264(AVC), MPEG4, VC-1, WMV7, WMV8, VP8 video format and codec can be natively supported by Samsung Galaxy S5. For other HD files in XviD, DivX, M2TS, MTS, MOV, VOB, MKV(DTS encoded), etc codec or formats, Galaxy S5 will not open and read.

Some guys suggest installing a media player app for Galaxy SV, but it’s a pity like the popular video player MXplayer still can’t handle all of the media files. And the possible solution is to convert MKV/VOB/AVI to Galaxy S5 compatible format first with a third-party software.

Being a professional video converter program, Brorsoft Video Converter is highly recommended to help you finish the Galaxy S5 video conversion task. This Galaxy S5 converter offers quite effective solution for you to convert almost all the videos MKV, Xvid, DivX, MOV, MTS, TiVo, VOB… to Galaxy S5 friendly videos without quality loss. It also allows you to adjust the video, audio parameter to get a decent output video that you want. For encoding videos to Galaxy S5 on Mac, Video Converter Mac is the alternative. Check the following guide to know how to change video format for playing on Samsung Galaxy S5.

How-To| Convert AVI, VOB, MKV to Galaxy S5

Step 1. Download and install the best Video Converter for Galaxy S5 and launch it to add the video files you want to convert.

Step 2. Click “Format” bar, you can get optimized videos for your Galaxy S5 under “Samsung > Samsung Galaxy S III Video (*.mp4)”. The output videos could fit on Galaxy S5 perfectly.

Tip: Click the “Settings” icon and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.

Step 3. Start encoding avi, mkv, vob to Samsung Galaxy S5 via hitting the Convert button.

After the conversion, just get the output files via clicking the “open” button, then you are able to get MKV, AVI, VOB, MOV, etc files on Galaxy S5 for smooth playback without any problem.

More Guides:

How to Convert DVD movie to Samsung Galaxy S3
How to Convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S4 supported video formats
How to Get Samsung Galaxy S4 to Play MKV, VOB, AVI video files
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to Play MKV/VOB/AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S5
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1