CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC I_vote_lcapHow to play AVI files with FLV format on PC I_voting_barHow to play AVI files with FLV format on PC I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC I_vote_lcapHow to play AVI files with FLV format on PC I_voting_barHow to play AVI files with FLV format on PC I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC Empty
PostSubyek: How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC   How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:01 am

Summary: This article tells you how to convert AVI to FLV on Windows&Mac so you can upload your AVI videos to YouTube or other websites for sharing.

If you upload AVI videos to some video sharing sites directly, you will be refused by most of sites. Acturally, most sites, like Youtube are willing to accept FLV formats in that the major web browsers widely support Adobe Flash Player. In addition, compared with AVI or other common video formats, FLV format is much smaller than AVI that will not take up so much space. So uploading AVI videos over the internet, you need to convert AVI to FLV format beforehand.

To perform the task quickly, a professional tool-Brorsoft Video Converter is highly recommended to you which is professional on transcoding AVI to FLV formats. Moreover, It is preset a built-in video editor, which you can cut off a part of the clip you don't want, crop the video screen to any area, and add various cool effect etc. The most important is that it enables you to split the AVI files into smaller parts so as to share on YouTube without limitation( Usually, YouTube won’t accept videos that are longer than 15 minutes). If you're using a Mac, simply turn to AVI to FLV Converter Mac. Now follow below guide to learn how to Transcode/Convert AVI to FLV.

How to Transcode/Convert AVI to FLV

Step 1: Add AVI clips

Install and launch this best Video Converter; click the Add button to import the AVI files to the converter.

Step 2: Select Video Format

Click Format bar to select an output format. "Flash Video"-"FLV-Flash Video Format(*.flv) is one of the suitable video format for you. There are many output videos for you to choose, just decide which one is your taste.

Step 3: Start AVI to FLV conversion

Click Convert button to start encoding AVI files to FLV.

Additional tips:

1. Click Edit button and you can trim, crop or adjust the video with the built-in video editor to get the very part and effect of the video you want.

2. For uploading long videos to Youtube, you'd better right click the long file to split into several clips after set the output format.

Related Posts:
How to Edit AVI videos in Avid
How to Import AVI videos in Premiere for editing
How to play AVI videos on Samsung Galaxy
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to play AVI files with FLV format on PC
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1