CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix I_vote_lcapFinal Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix I_voting_barFinal Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix I_vote_lcapFinal Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix I_voting_barFinal Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix Empty
PostSubyek: Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix   Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Summary: Read this guide to learn how to convert and transcode DivX file to ProRes 422 video for further editing with Final Cut Pro 6/7 and FCP X without hassle.

You may get some DivX files and need to add these DivX files to Final Cut Pro for editing on Mac Mavericks. However, when you're trying to import the DivX video, you only to find that the files are not supported by Final Cut Pro(even the latest FCP X). That's why so many people like you are looking for ways to convert DivX to ProRes, which are highly compatible with Final Cut Pro. Simply follow this article to convert DivX video to ProRes(422, 422 HQ, 422 LT, 4444) on Mac OS X (Mavericks included) for working with FCP flawlessly.

First you need to download Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac, an easy-to-use yet powerful high-quality video converter, player and editor which is compatible with any Mac OS system including Mavericks 10.9. With it, I can effortlessly transcode DivX files for smoothly editing in Final Cut Pro X. If you're editing DivX movie with Final Cut Pro 6/7/X, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Express, chances are you already installed this great utility. If not, download it now and learn the step-by-step DivX to ProRes conversion.

So, what does the workflow look like?

1. Install and launch the DivX to FCP Converter, and then click "Add Video" button to import .divx files.

2. Click on the “Format” bar and get the dropdown menu, then move your pointer to choose “Final Cut Pro> Apple PreRes 422" or "Apple ProRes 422 HQ" or "Apple ProRes 4444" as the output format.

Tips: In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click "Settings" button and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

3. Click Convert button to start transcoding DivX to ProRes for Final Cut Pro 6/7/X on Mac OS X.
Once the conversion completes, you can click "Open" to find the .MOV videos which can be directly imported to FCP 6/7/X. You've done.

More Guides:

How to Convert and Import DivX to iMovie
How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac
How to Convert AVI to MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, FLV
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Final Cut Pro can’t detect DivX codec- A quick fix
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1