CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X I_vote_lcapHow to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X I_voting_barHow to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X I_vote_lcapHow to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X I_voting_barHow to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X Empty
PostSubyek: How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X   How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Summary: Many users can’t successfully adding WMV videos to Final Cut Pro X. This tutorial just aims to solve FCP won’t import WMV video issues.

When you load WMV files into FCP X, you’ll be disappointed since Final Cut Pro natively doesn’t support the .wmv format. First of all, have a look at the related issues:

Q1: I'm a newbie using final cut pro and have a .wmv file that I would like to add chapters to and wanted to know what the best way to do it is. I'm assuming I'd have to convert the .wmv file to a .mov or .avi file in order to work with it in final cut pro but I'm not sure what the best way is to convert the file in a format that'll work. I have the FCP studio version and am not sure if compressor can help with that? Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Q2: I currently have final cut studio version and am trying to add chapters to a file that was given to me. However, the file is a wmv format, and I'm assuming I would need to convert it to a .mov file in order to work with it? What's the best way to convert a wmv to a file that can be used in final cut pro?

As you see, WMV is not supported by Final Cut Pro. But that doesn't mean there is no way to import WMV videos to FCP X for editing. Here the following article will introduce you a simple way to import and download WMV videos to Final Cut Pro X in a smooth workflow.

In order to achieve the goal, a professional WMV to FCP Converter becomes a must.

As a professional video resolution for Mac, Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is the best choice here. It is an all-in-one video converter on Mac OS X. It is able to convert WMV, VOB, MTS, MKV, AVI, MPG, etc files with high output video quality. With it, we can rewrap all video format files to Apple ProRes .mov for FCP X with fast encoding speed. Moreover, it provides video editing functions like cropping, trimming, adding special effect, etc, bring us a wonderful home movie as we want. Download Mac Video Converter and start the conversion.

Now following the guide below:

First, Launch the Mac ProRes Conversion program; click “Add” button from main menu to browse your computer hard drive and select the files you want to convert. Or you can easily drag-and-drop files into this application for converting.

Tip: You can check the “Merge into one” box to merge several video files together for easier editing.

Secondly, Click “Format” bar and choose “Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)” as Final Cut Pro X compatible codec for editing AVI , WMV, MKV files in FCP X smoothly. ProRes 422(HQ), Pro Res 422(LT), Pro Res 444, Pro Res 422(Proxy) are all the proper choice.

Thirdly, Tap “settings” to customize the output parameters- adjust the video size, bitrate, frame rate, audio sample rate, audio channel, etc to get a decent video for editing in Final Cut Pro.

Finally, Click the “Convert” button to start encoding WMV to ProRes MOV for FCP X right away. This conversion process will finish soon. Afterwards, click the Open button to locate the output files and import to Final Cut Pro X for editing flawlessly.

Learn more:

Convert MPEG-2 to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP X
How to Convert .VOB files to Work in Final Cut Pro X
How to Convert and Import FLV to Final Cut Pro
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to Convert and Import WMV to Final Cut Pro X
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1