CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming I_vote_lcapMKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming I_voting_barMKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming I_vote_lcapMKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming I_voting_barMKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming Empty
PostSubyek: MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming   MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Summary: A quick tip on how to convert .MKV (Matroska/Makova) files to store on NAS, so that you can play MKV on HDTV, PS3 and more gadgets from a NAS drive easily.

Q1: Can I play MKV's directly from my NAS via ps3?

I have all my media on a NAS drive and just got ps3 (haven't got it shipped it). Can I play MKV's stored on NAS drive like the way xbox plays via xmbc? If not MKV, which formats does it play?

Q2: HD .mkv files to play on TV from NAS drive

What application/accessories would I need to play 720p & 1080p .mkv directly from my NAS drive on my HD TV?

In fact, to stream MKV files from NAS to HDTV, PS3 or other media players is not hard work. If the NAS does DLNA, you can try a DLNA/UPNP client. There are several apps out there but none of them do a particularly good job on HD MKVs. What you can do is to convert MKV to a compatible format and then you can share it off the NAS effortlessly.

In this case, Brorsoft Video Converter comes out for you. It is capable of converting MKV to MP4, AVI, MOV for NAS streaming with no quality loss. And what I’ve learned is that MP4 would be one best target format for it is fully compatible with nearly all media devices including iPad, iPhone, PS3, Apple TV, etc. If you are running on Mac OS X, turn to Video Converter for Mac. If you haven’t got the software, download it now and let’s start the conversion.

Converting MKV to NAS streaming

1. Add MKV movies

Run the MKV to NAS Coverer; click the Add button to load .mkv files to the program from your computer. You can also directly drag the video files into the program.

2. Select the output format

Hit the Format box and choose your desired format. To store MKV movies on NAS for widely using, you’d better encode .mkv to .mp4, .mov, or .avi, etc compressed format. And click Settings bar, you can adjust the level of compression to suit the quality you want.

Tip: If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

3. Start to convert MKV to NAS drive

Simply click the Convert button to start encoding MKV video to MP4/MOV for NAS.

Within several minutes, you can find the converted file on your computer by clicking the “Open” button. Afterwards, it’s free to stream MKV files from NAS. Make sure the wireless network connection is accessible among the NAS and Apple TV, PS3, HD TV or other media players.

See also:

Convert .VOB files for NAS Storage and Streaming
How to Copy Blu-ray Movies to NAS Device for Streaming
How to Rip and Copy DVD movies to NAS Drive
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

MKV to NAS- How to convert MKV to NAS for streaming
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1