CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT I_vote_lcapWatch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT I_voting_barWatch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT I_vote_lcapWatch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT I_voting_barWatch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT Empty
PostSubyek: Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT   Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:52 am

Summary: Detailed information about converting AVI to MOV on Windows&Mac so that you can watch AVI files on QuickTime with MOV format or sync AVI files to iPad, iPhone and iPod for playing.

Got a number of AVI videos from the internet, digital cameras or friends and looked for a tool to trancode AVI to MOV so that you can play the AVI videos in QuickTime easily? Follow below guide to know how to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV quickly.

Some persons mentioned that the users could install QuickTime component Perian on Mac which is a little component for supporting a wide range of formats including MKV, FLV, DivX an more. However, it only can be installed on Mac and not compatible with QuickTime 10 or above. In addition, if you want to sync AVI videos to iPad, iPhone, or other portable devices, this component is useless.

How can we play/sync AVI video without problem on Windows&Mac? The easiest workaround is to convert AVI to QuickTime MOV via a third party progam. There are many AVI to MOV converter software on the market for users to choose. However, if you want to get the best quality of the original video with fast conversion speed, Brorsoft Video Converter is highly recommended to you which is professional on dealing with various common videos, like WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4 .etc besides AVI.

If you also met AVI to QuickTime playback issue on Mac, turn to Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac. Now, let's start the conversion.

How to convert AVI videos to QuickTime for smooth playback

Step One: Click "Add" button to import the original AVI videos into the program.

Step Two: Select MOV format in "Common Video" column from the "Format" list as the output format.

Optional: Adjust audio and video settings

Click "Settings" button, then you will enter the following interface, on which you are allowed to customize size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel to your required ones.

Step Three: Press the Convert button to start AVI to MP4 Conversion after all settings.

The conversion process will be finished soon. After that, you can enjoy AVI video with QuickTime MOV format on your computers or protable devices without problem.

Related Posts:
How to Edit AVI videos in Avid
How to Import AVI videos in Premiere for editing
How to play AVI videos on Samsung Galaxy
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Watch AVI videos easily on PC&Mac with QT
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1