CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
What if Plex not Detecting MKV files I_vote_lcapWhat if Plex not Detecting MKV files I_voting_barWhat if Plex not Detecting MKV files I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
What if Plex not Detecting MKV files I_vote_lcapWhat if Plex not Detecting MKV files I_voting_barWhat if Plex not Detecting MKV files I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
What if Plex not Detecting MKV files Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
What if Plex not Detecting MKV files Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
What if Plex not Detecting MKV files Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
What if Plex not Detecting MKV files Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
What if Plex not Detecting MKV files Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
What if Plex not Detecting MKV files Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
What if Plex not Detecting MKV files Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
What if Plex not Detecting MKV files Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
What if Plex not Detecting MKV files Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

What if Plex not Detecting MKV files

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

What if Plex not Detecting MKV files Empty
PostSubyek: What if Plex not Detecting MKV files   What if Plex not Detecting MKV files Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:12 am

Summary: Plex not detecting MKV files? Follow this tutorial to learn how to add a MKV video to your Plex library for streaming and playback with ease.

Summary: Plex not detecting MKV files? Follow this tutorial to learn how to add a MKV video to your Plex library for streaming and playback with ease.

Plex is an useful solution if you have numbers of movies, photos, music transferred to your portable devices ot TV, which allows you to share the media contents on the host computer as well as any network shares. However, as far as I know Plex is not so powerful to afford all video formats. Many users looked for solutions to add MKV to Plex Media Server smoothly on some technical forums so that they can share/play MKV videos on TV or portable devices via Plex.

"I noticed that the media server recognizes only very basic video formats for streaming. Is it possible to have MKV files recognized and streamed via Plex properly? Is it just a matter of installing the right codec pak on the server or is there more to it?"

Then how can we stream MKV to Plex Media Server without problem? After widely searching and testing, we found an ideal tool named Brorsoft Video Converter which is professional on fastly transcoding MKV to Plex Media Server with MP4 format (the most compatible video format for Plex Media Server) without quality loss. In addition, it not only supports MKV videos, but also handles various common video formats, like MXF. MTS, MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV .etc. For mac users, Brorsoft Video Converter Mac is also a helpful App to encode videos for further usage. Follow below guide to learn how to Transfer MKV videos to Plex Media Server.

How to Stream MKV to Plex Media Server

Step 1: Import MKV files to App

Click "Add" button on the top of the main interface to load your MKV files to the program. (Drag&Drop function is included.)

Step 2: Decide output format

Click "Format" and select MP4 from Common Video as output format, which is most compatible with Plex.

Tips:
Adjust the video and audio parameters including the Bitrate of Video&Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the "Settings" button on the main interface for getting the best quality.

Step 3: Start Conversion

Tap the Conversion button on the main interface to start transcoding MKV to Plex Media Server.

The process will be finished soon. After the conversion, you can easily find the encoded MKV video clips in the destination folder by clicking "Open"button for playing and sharing to your other devices via Plex Media Server.

Related Guides:
How to Get Blu-ray movies into Plex for Streaming with Ease
How to Get all DVDs into Plex Media Sever for Storage and Streaming
Plex is an useful solution if you have numbers of movies, photos, music transferred to your portable devices ot TV, which allows you to share the media contents on the host computer as well as any network shares. However, as far as I know Plex is not so powerful to afford all video formats. Many users looked for solutions to add MKV to Plex Media Server smoothly on some technical forums so that they can share/play MKV videos on TV or portable devices via Plex.

"I noticed that the media server recognizes only very basic video formats for streaming. Is it possible to have MKV files recognized and streamed via Plex properly? Is it just a matter of installing the right codec pak on the server or is there more to it?"

Then how can we stream MKV to Plex Media Server without problem? After widely searching and testing, we found an ideal tool named Brorsoft Video Converter which is professional on fastly transcoding MKV to Plex Media Server with MP4 format (the most compatible video format for Plex Media Server) without quality loss. In addition, it not only supports MKV videos, but also handles various common video formats, like MXF. MTS, MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV .etc. For mac users, Brorsoft Video Converter Mac is also a helpful App to encode videos for further usage. Follow below guide to learn how to Transfer MKV videos to Plex Media Server.

How to Stream MKV to Plex Media Server

Step 1: Import MKV files to App

Click "Add" button on the top of the main interface to load your MKV files to the program. (Drag&Drop function is included.)

Step 2: Decide output format

Click "Format" and select MP4 from Common Video as output format, which is most compatible with Plex.

Tips:
Adjust the video and audio parameters including the Bitrate of Video&Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the "Settings" button on the main interface for getting the best quality.

Step 3: Start Conversion

Tap the Conversion button on the main interface to start transcoding MKV to Plex Media Server.

The process will be finished soon. After the conversion, you can easily find the encoded MKV video clips in the destination folder by clicking "Open"button for playing and sharing to your other devices via Plex Media Server.

Related Guides:
How to Get Blu-ray movies into Plex for Streaming with Ease
How to Get all DVDs into Plex Media Sever for Storage and Streaming
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

What if Plex not Detecting MKV files
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1