CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix I_vote_lcapCanon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix I_voting_barCanon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix I_vote_lcapCanon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix I_voting_barCanon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix Empty
PostSubyek: Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix   Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:11 am

Summary: iMovie does not recognize your Canon XH-A1 for editing? In this article, we introduce the easy solution to you. Fin it now.

I own a Canon XH-A1. What I want to do is to get my Canon XH-A1 to iMovie program. Whereas, iMovie does not recognizing my camera. Has anyone experienced this? Are there any known issues with connecting the Canon XH A1 to iMovie software? Or is there any easy way to import and edit Canon XH-A1 recordings(HDV files) in iMovie smoothly?

I have read around and I’m not the only one that is having difficulty with this camera. One suggestion is that if you have a fairly new Mac then you need a 400 to 800 firewire cable. Looks like that Cam has the full size 400 cable not the mini ones on many mini-cams. iMovie supports HDV generally. If iMovie is not seeing the cam then try quitting iMovie and having the camera booted up and in playback mode and try launching iMovie. Still not working try convert Canon XH-A1 HDV to Apple InterMediate Codec- this was my experience in the past.

Download and install the app Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac

It is a top Canon HDV/DV Converter. It can help you convert Canon XH-A1 as well as HV20/HV30/HV40 HDV files to AIC for iMovie/FCE, ProRes 422 for Final Cut Pro, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer on Mac(Mountain Lion, Mavericks included). Besides Canon HDV files, this video app can also transcoding Canon Vixia MTS to iMovie, FCP, Adobe Premiere, etc for editing. This will help you import the file correctly and saving the rendering time.

Step 1: Add Canon HDV videos to the program

Launch this Canon HDV Converter for Mac. Import XH-A1 footage to the converter. You can join several video clips together by checking the “Merge into one file” box.

Step 2: Click Format bar to choose the output format

For importing Canon XH-A1 HDV in iMovie, select iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple InterMediate Codec(*.mov) as output format.

Tip: If need, you can click "settings" to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate for easy editing with iMovie.

Step 3: Start Canon HDV file conversion

Click convert button to start transcoding Canon XH-A1 HDV to iMovie most compatible format for editing. After the short conversion on Mac, you can import the Canon HDV videos to Mac software iMovie with smooth workflow.

More Guides:

Transcode Canon Vixia AVCHD clips to iMovie/FCP/Avid
Transcode Canon 1080p MOV to FCP/iMovie
How to Import Canon MXF Footages to iMovie on Mac OS X
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Canon XH-A1 not recognized in iMovie- How to fix
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1