CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  I_vote_lcapMac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  I_voting_barMac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  I_vote_lcapMac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  I_voting_barMac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7

Go down 
PengirimMessage
angelababyks

angelababyks

Jumlah posting : 4

Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  Empty
PostSubyek: Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7    Mac Video to Nexus 7 Converter-TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to Google Nexus 7  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:47 pm

MKV/VOB/AVI files to Google Nexus 7 MP4 conversion for Mac User

The Nexus 7 is an Android tablet computer co-developed by Google and Asus, the first tablet entry in the Nexus series. The Nexus 7 is a 7-inch tablet, competing with devices such as the Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire and the Blackberry Playbook.

Technical highlights
*Dimension 7.81 x 4.72 x 0.4”
*Weight 0.7lbs / 340 grams
*LCD 7” IPS panel
*Resolution 1280 x 800
*OS Android Jelly Bean 4.1
*SoC NVIDIA Tegra 3 – 1.3GHz quad-core- 12-core GPU
*RAM 1GB RAM
*Front Camera 1.2MP
*Wireless Connectivity WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
*I/O Micro USB, audio jack
*Battery life 9.5 hours
*up to 8 hours of HD video playback
*10 hours book reading,
*10 hours web browsing and
*300 hours standby

Nexus 7 support formats
Music Formats: AAC,FLAC,MP3,MIDI,PCM/WAVE,Vorbis,AMR-WB,AMR-NB
Video Formats: H.263,H.264 avc,MPEG-4,VP8
Image Formats: JPEG,GIF,PNG,BMP,WEBP

Judging from its supportable video and audio, there is a limitation in its importable and playable video. how to put and play TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV video and audio to Google Nexus 7?Google Nexus 7 video converter is the highly recommended program to transcode video files to Google Nexus 7 MP4 for playback.

Efficient MKV/VOB/AVI files to Google Nexus 7 MP4 conversionstems from three simple clicks. Now show you step-by-step guide:

Step 1.Import the Video to the best Mac Video to Google Nexus 7 Converter.

Step 2.Click the profile column and choose Android> Android MP4 Video (*.mp4) for output.

I think H.264 Mp4 is the best video format supported by Google Nexus 7,So you can convert videos like TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV to H.264 Mp4 for Google Nexus 7 with the Video to Google Nexus 7 for Mac.

Step 3.Start converting videos to MP4 for Nexus 7 .
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert TiVo, VOB, MPEG, AVI, MKV, FLV videos to MP4 on Mac easily,At last you can put the videos to Google Nexus 7.

Source from: www . camcorder-tablet-converter. com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1