CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  I_vote_lcapBest TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  I_voting_barBest TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  I_vote_lcapBest TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  I_voting_barBest TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss

Go down 
PengirimMessage
teedys520

teedys520

Jumlah posting : 11

Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  Empty
PostSubyek: Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss    Best TiVo HD Converter- Encode TiVo shows to AVI videos without quality loss  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:54 pm

Summary: In this guide, you will learn how to convert TiVo files to AVI DivX videos without quality loss with the top TiVo shows Converter.

Hot News: Pavtube is offering 2012 Euro Special Offer, never miss the chance to get 20% off coupon code on the best TiVo shows Converter and more converter tool.

As we all know, the recorded shows are easy to transfer from TiVo box to your PC. If you'd like to cut ads clips off and burn recorded shows onto DVD, or put your shows in your pocket and take them with you, you will find these TiVo files are not so easy to play back and edit as common video files.

But there is a way to fix it, namely, converting TiVo to something more common like AVI, DivX videos. If you are interested in doing this likewise, check out Pavtube's Video converter(currently on sale) which is a handy TiVo shows Converter tool to help you complete encoding TiVo HD shows in shortest time and perfect quality. The program will generate various container formats encoded with MPEG, H.264, Divx, Xvid, etc. This guide shares with you how to convert TiVo file to AVI step-by-step.

Before conversion, you got to transfer shows from your TiVo DVR to your PC. TiVo Desktop software for the PC is required, and you can access the instructions on how to transfer TiVo file to PC from their website. After we can go with the process with TiVo to AVI Conversion.

How to convert TiVo files to AVI videos

Step 1. Free download the lossless TiVo Converter, run and load your TiVo videos to the program.

PS: When first loading, The TiVo HD Converter will ask you to input your Media Access Key. Simply enter your Media Access Key, and click "OK" to confirm.

Step 2. Crop out unwanted edges and trim off ads
Click on "Edit" menu to enter editor panel where you could edit selected files. "Crop" feature allows you to cut off unwanted black edges, while "Trim" feature enables you to select specific length of video and convert it to specified format. Just drag the slider or input "point of time".

Step 3. Click on "Format" bar and follow either Common Video->Divx AVI Or HD Video-> Divx AVI.

Tips: To adjust video and audio parameters like codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, you could click on "Settings" button.

Step 4. Click "Convert" button to start converting TiVo to AVI videos.

So there you have it. Hope the article on how to transcode TiVo to AVI videos will be do a great favor for you.

By the way, never miss the chance to get 20% off coupon code on the best TiVo shows Converter and more converter tool during Pavtube Euro 2012 Promotion

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1