CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP I_vote_lcapNikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP I_voting_barNikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP I_vote_lcapNikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP I_voting_barNikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP Empty
PostSubyek: Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP   Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Summary: Want to edit Nikon D810 footage in Final Cut Pro? As the H.264 MOV files from D810 is not ideal for FCP editing, you can get the alternative way to import Nikon D810 video to FCP. Learn how to.

As a Nikon D810 user, you can know that D810 can encode footage with H.264 codec and save the files in MOV container format; while, it’s a bit hard to import Nikon D810 footage to FCP. The basic reason is that MOV format is FCP friendly but H.264 codec is not natively supported by Final Cut Pro 7 or FCP X - the H.264 encoded contents are highly compressed, for delivery only not editing.

To solve the problem, you have to convert Nikon D810 video to Final Cut Pro format- ProRes 422 on Mac OS X. Here is the quick guide about how to transcode Nikon H.264 files to FCP most compatible format Apple ProRes in high quality by a professional Nikon video converter.

First of all, download Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac, a top Mac Nikon h.264 MOV Converter. It supports converting all Nikon 1080p MOV files to Apple ProRes 422 so that you can easily import the Nikon h.264 recordings to Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro 6, Final Cut Pro 7 for editing on Mac. This will help you import the file correctly and saving the rendering time. Plus, it also supports encoding Nikon or Canon DSLR H.264 MOV to iMovie, FCE, Adobe, Avid and more.

Transcode Nikon D810 MOV videos to Final Cut Pro with Apple ProRes codec on Mac

1. Download, install and run the Nikon Video Converter for Mac. Import Nikon D810 footage to the converter.

Tip: You can merge MOV clips into one file by checking the “Merge into one” box.

2. Click format bar to choose the output format. Click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).

3. You can click “settings” to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want.

4. Click convert button to start converting h.264 MOV video from D810 to ProRes for Final Cut Pro 6/7/X.

NOTE: The FCP X does not install the ProApps QuickTime Codecs automatically, so you need download and install the codec manually from here.

5. Import the converted Nikon D810 MOV files to FCP project. Launch the Final Cut Pro, choose from File menu > Import > Files… Just feel free to edit your videos.

Additional Tips:

1. If you want to edit Nikon D810 mov in iMovie or Final Cut Express, you just need to choose the “iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)" in the second step.

2. If you want to batch conversion, the professional iMedia Converter for Mac is the best choice for you.

Related Guides:
How to convert Nikon MOV files for iMovie
How to upload Nikon MOV videos to Sony Vegas
How to import Nikon MOV to Adobe Premiere Pro
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Nikon D810 and Final Cut Pro- Transcode D810 MOV to ProRes for FCP
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1