CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching I_vote_lcapTransfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching I_voting_barTransfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching I_vote_lcapTransfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching I_voting_barTransfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Empty
PostSubyek: Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching   Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:12 am

Summary: If your Smart TV can't read VOB files, you need VOB to TV Converter to transcode VOB files to TV supported format, like MP4 so that you can enjoy VOB movie on Smart TV easily.

Today's Smart TVs are ultra-connected, able to access all kinds of online content, along with media from your various digital devices. The huge improvement of screen display , like Samsung, LG must be persuasive that HDTV would be your best choice to watch your collection of HD movies in high quality playback and unlimited HD movie enjoyment. However, the problem is that Smart TV can not affod VOB files.

"I recently purchased a new Samsung Smart TV and its very nice TV. It’s an amazing experience in watching such a good picture quality in large screen. But when I transfer my VOB files to Smart TV, the TV can not open the file. How should I do to play VOB movie on Smart TV?"

If you meet such problem metioned above, don't worry about this. Brorsoft Video Converter can help you convert VOB video to MP4 for Smart TV quickly and easily. In addition, you not only can transcode your videos to your Smart TV, but also can encode your videos for portable devices, like Samsung tablet, Nexus, Surface RT, Kindle Fire .etc with professional profile. Now download app and follow below guide to learn how to Play VOB file on Smart TV.

Tip: If you are a Mac user and want to convert videos for playing on Smart TV, like Samsung, then download Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac.

How to Play VOB file on Smart TV

Step 1: Import VOB video files

Launch the video converter and click the "Add" button to load the VOB video files you want to convert.

Step 2: Select output format

For streaming VOB file to Smart TV, MP4 from "Common Video" column can be a suitable choice.

Step 3: Start conversion

Hit the Convert button; this video converter will start to convert VOB to mp4 for playback on Smart TV(Samsung).

After the conversion is over, connect the USB drive with computer and head to the destination folder where the converted files are stored, transfer the files to the USB drive then plug the drive in the Smart TV. Now, just enjoy.

More Posts:
How to Convert VOB to MOV on Mac
Hoe to Edit VOB in iMovie/FCE
How to Play VOB file on Samsung Galaxy Tablet
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Transfer VOB file to Smart TV for watching
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1