CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks I_vote_lcapDVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks I_voting_barDVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks I_vote_lcapDVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks I_voting_barDVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks Empty
PostSubyek: DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks   DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Summary: DVD ripping tool failed to work on OS X Mavericks? Can’t play DVD on Mavericks successfully? Here, you can rip and copy DVD on Mavericks likewise with a great DVD ripper for Mavericks.

Do you like watch DVD movies? I think your answer is definitely yes! Most of us would choose to watch DVD movies to cancel free time, especially during our holidays. But there are many issues in ripping DVD on Mavericks, the new Mac OS. No worry, in this article I will share an effective way to backup DVDs in Mavericks for safe store or playing anywhere.

If you find some Blu-ray software doesn’t work on copying DVD movies under Mac OS X Mavericks, what’s going on? You will probably be confused by the fact. However, solution is never far behind. Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Mac software could help you out.

Overall, this Mac DVD ripping tool is designed for Mac(Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion and old version) users to Make 1:1 ratio copy of protected DVDs on Mac OS, so you can easily get your DVD copies which remain 100% same to the original DVD movie Discs. Of course, it also allows you to copy main movie only from original DVD without any extra. It is a professional DVD decrypter and DVD ripper software which can backup DVDs to Mac compatible MP4, MOV and M4V video formats. Below are the basic steps for Mac users to copy DVD on Mac Mavericks 10.9. Learn how to.

How to Make Copy of DVDs on Mac OS X Mavericks

1. Load DVD movies

Insert the DVD disc you want to backup in the DVD-ROM of your Mac. Launch Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Mac and then you should wait a second for the DVD copying software to read the data of the disc.

2. Choose backup mode

There are two backup modes for you to choose:
Option A - “Full Disc Copy" without anything loss

Click quick button “Copy the entire disc” to starts copying DVD disc to hard drive maintaining the original structures.

Option B - Directly Copy DVD main movie only and leave out extras

Click “Format” bar, choose “Copy” > “Directly Copy” from the Format menu to copy the . vob files only which contains the main movie. After that, do remember clicking “Convert” button to do Movie-only copy. When the copying work is done, you are able to click “Open” button to get the output .vob files without any other extra contents.

After copying, you can play your DVD movie on your Mavericks or other media devices at ease.

Additional Tips:

This DVD Copying software for Mavericks not only can backup DVD without quality lossless, but also let you rip DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V, MPEG… on Mac OS X. Meanwhile, the program provides the optimized preset formats for almost all popular multimedia devices and HD media players iPad, Nook HD, iPhone, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab, Nexus 10, Asus tablet and more. If you want to play DVD on Mac or other media devices, you can choose an output video format and start conversion. Download and give it a whirl.

More Guides:

How to Digitize Your DVD Collection Easily and Fast
Best Alternative of DVD Shrink for Mavericks
Get the Best DVDFab Alternative in OS X Mavericks
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

DVD on Mavericks- How to Rip/Convert and Copy DVD on Mavericks
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
CyberZone :: Masuk :: Game Offline :: Game PC (Komputer)-
Navigasi: