CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows I_vote_lcapHow to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows I_voting_barHow to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows I_vote_lcapHow to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows I_voting_barHow to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows Empty
PostSubyek: How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows   How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:57 pm

Summary: Have some Video_TS folders stored on your computer and want to convert them to MKV files? Looking for an easy way to get that done? Just follow this article to find out the best solution.

I possess a whole lot of VIDEO_TS directories on my PC. They all perform very well utilizing VLC as well as other players. Is there a method to convert VIDEO_TS folder to MKV to ensure watching on TV, portable media devices or share on the Internet? Well, this step-by-step guide will show you how to convert DVD Video_TS folder to MKV with original quality. Read on and learn details.

As we know, the Video_TS folder contains all the video and data files ripped from a DVD. Some people suggest using a video convert app to convert .vob files in the DVD folder to a .mkv video for playback. I tried that and it would work for a single .vob file, but would not play the whole movie. I will have to click on each .vob one after the other to see the full movie, kinda lame. So, I should seek for a better way to convert the whole DVD VIDEO_TS folder to MKV in one stop.

Luckily, I’ve found the best solution- there is a smart app Brorsoft DVD Ripper can help us extract .mkv movies from the VIDEO_TS folders) with ease.

With the Video_TS to MKV converter, you can quickly and easily change Video_TS to MKV for playing wherever and whenever. And if you want to convert Video_TS to MKV on Mac, you can turn to DVD ripper for Mac. Now download the right version and follow the guide below to get MKV video files from Video_TS folders.

How to convert Video_TS to MKV for playback easily

1. Add the Video_TS folder to the program

Start the Video_TS to MKV converter. Click “Load DVD” to select and load the Video_TS files you want to convert. All the loaded files will be displayed on the left source pane and you can choose the titles to rip. Plus, DVD ISO/IFO files are also supported well.

2. Choose output format

Click the Format bar and go to the Profile column, choose MKV as the output video format in the category of “Common Video”. Of course, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPG, etc formats are all provided for you.

Tip- Video/Audio settings
If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. According to my experience, the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

3. Start DVD VIDEO_TS to MKV Conversion

At last, click the “Convert” button on the main interface to begin encoding Video_TS files to MKV videos. When the conversion completes, you can tap “Open” to locate the converted MKV files. After that, you can play and share them on HD TV, Plex or other portable devices anytime you like.

Learn More:

How to Rip and Convert DVD to MKV Losslessly
How to Digitize Your DVD Collection Easily and Fast
How to Convert DVD to MP4, M4V and MOV on Mac
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to Encode VIDEO_TS to MKV on Mac or Windows
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1