CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 I_vote_lcapRipping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 I_voting_barRipping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 I_vote_lcapRipping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 I_voting_barRipping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 Empty
PostSubyek: Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100   Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:24 am

Summary: From this article, you can learn how to rip and convert Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 supported video and import to the Asus Windows 8.1 tablet for easier playing and sharing.

As getting the Asus Transformer Book T100, you can get anywhere with a Windows 8.1 tablet. Besides working easier, you can enjoy TV shows, movies, and music, from hot new hits to your favorite classics, on your Asus Windows 8.1 tablet. Are you thinking of whether the HD device can play your Blu-ray or ISO backups? The idea being you don’t have to lug the Blu-ray disc all over the houses and enjoy on the go. The article here mainly shows you an easy way to transfer Blu-ray to Transformer Book T100. Learn how to.

Since there is no BD drive with the Windows gadget, you’ll need to rip and convert Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100 compatible video formats first. To get the work done, a professional and easy-to-use Blu ray ripping tool is extremely needed. Well, the best program I can recommend for ripping Blu-ray to Transformer Book T100 is Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper.

As one of the best Blu ray Ripping software, the program is easy to use and can help you rip Blu ray in Windows 8 for Asus Transformer Book T100. With it, you can fast convert latest commercial BD, DVD movies as well as ISO/IFO files to Asus Transformer Book keeping the original quality. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. If you are running on Mac, please turn to Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, so that you can convert Blu ray to Transformer Book T100 on Mac OS X effortlessly.

Convert Blu-ray movies to Asus Transformer Book T100 playable videos

Step 1: Run the best Blu-ray to Transformer Book T100 Converter and click Blu-ray disc icon to load your Blu-ray or ISO movie files.

Step 2: Choose a suitable video format for Transformer Book T100. Click "Format" bar, you can get optimized videos for your surface under "Windows > Windows 8 Tablet H.264 Video (*.mp4)". The output video fits on Asus Transformer Book T100 perfectly.

Tip: By clicking the “Settings” button, you can modify the video/audio parameters like 1920*1080 (Full HD 1080P video resolution), which can help you get the ripped Blu-ray movies with high quality.

Step 3: Select subtitle and audio track language you like from the “Subtitle” and “Audio” options. If you like, you can also check “Only show forced subtitles” to make it possible for playback HD videos with forced subtitles on your Asus Transformer Book T100.

Step 4: Hit the Convert button to start converting Blu-ray movies to Transformer Book T100 Windows 8.1 tablet.

After a short conversion, you will get the ripped Blu-ray files. And then you could transfer Blu-ray movies to Asus Transformer Book T100 for HD playback anytime anywhere.

Addtional Tip:
If you are considering to get a powerful all-in-one tool to transfer movies including various formats of 1080p/720p videos, Blu-ray movies and DVDs to your Asus Transformer Book T100, Asus MeMo Pad HD 7, Surface 2, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S4 or Galaxy Tab 3 at the same saving time and effort, the all-in-one Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate program will be a nice choice for you. If you are running a Mac OS X computer, iMedia Converter Mac is the alternative.

More Guides:

Rip and Copy Blu-ray/DVD movies to Surface/Surface 2
How to transfer Blu-ray movies to iTunes (iTunes 11)
How to play Blu-ray with VLC Media Player
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Ripping Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Book T100
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1