CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  I_vote_lcapHow to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  I_voting_barHow to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  I_vote_lcapHow to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  I_voting_barHow to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter

Go down 
PengirimMessage
avc1706

avc1706

Jumlah posting : 4

How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  Empty
PostSubyek: How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter    How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 pm

WMA, short for Windows Media Audio, is an audio file format created by Microsoft for the Windows operating system. Even though it is a popular and widely compatible format, there are occasions when converting an wma to an MP3 is ideal, especially now with the popularity of iPod, iPad, iPhone, etc. If you want to guarantee total compatibility between WMA files and portable music players, the best bet is to convert music files to the popular unprotected MP3 format so that you can fully enjoy all the music on any other portable device.

Any Audio Converter - an all-in-one free audio converter, can help you convert from WMA to MP3. This Free WMA to MP3 Converter can convert Windows Media files to MP3 files which can be played in MP3 Players, iPod, iPhone and other mobile devices. All Windows Media formats (*.wma, *.wmv, *.asf) are supported. This WMA to MP3 Converter also supports converting other audio formats such as WAV to MP3, AAC to MP3, FLAC to MP3, M4A to MP3, OGG to MP3 and vice versa. Moreover, this Free Music Converter can exact audio or background music from videos, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Nico, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD, etc. In this tutorial, we're going to use Any Audio Converter -- Free WMA to MP3 Converter to show you how to convert WMA to MP3.

Guides on How to Convert WMA to MP3?

If you don't know how to convert wma to mp3, just follow the simple step-by-step instructions given below and you are on track.

Step 1. Add wma audio files

Run WMA to MP3 Converter, simply click the "Add Media Files" button to select WMA audio files from your hard drive. You can also add batch audio files by clicking menu "File --> Batch Add Media Files".

Step 2. Choose MP3 as output format from the output profile

Click Profile on the top right corner, choose MP3 Audio as output audio format from the drop down list. You can also choose another output audio format if you like, such as FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and OGG.

Step 3. Start to convert WMA to MP3

Click Convert button to start to convert WMA to MP3 or other audio format you desired (FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and OGG). If you want to stop the process, please click Stop button. After the conversion, you can click the Output Folder button in the bottom left of the program to get the converted file and transfer to your iPod, iPad, iPhone, mp3 player or hard driver.

What Are the Advantages of MP3 Format Comparing to WMA Format?

If you are at least slightly familiar with the features of different audio file formats you will understand how useful Any Audio Converter -- WMA to MP3 Converter really is.

As the king of audio file formats, MP3 or MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3 is the most compatible and accessible audio files used on portable devices. MP3 file format is the most widely used audio format both on computers and portable devices. Almost every hardware or software player available can handle MP3 files. So, if you want to enjoy your favorite music anytime and everywhere you should use the files with MP3 file extension. WMA files are Microsoft-specific files specifically suited for its standard Windows Media Player, it cannot be opened by all existing programs especially the popular Apple products. Besides, MP3 file possesses smaller weight than WMA one and it will help you to create an impressive music library on your PC or your iPod/, iPhone.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to Convert WMA to MP3 Qucikly with Any Audio Converter
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1