CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  I_vote_lcapConvert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  I_voting_barConvert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  I_vote_lcapConvert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  I_voting_barConvert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD

Go down 
PengirimMessage
angelababyks

angelababyks

Jumlah posting : 4

Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  Empty
PostSubyek: Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD    Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:32 am

Convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video with best Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD

Sony finally officially announced the mysterious Xperia flat! It’s real name is actually Xperia Tablet S. Specification, the run Android 4.0 plate used Tegra 3 core, did not say how many inches of 1280 x 800 IPS screen, 6000 mAh batteries, full size SD card slot, equipped with 16 gb, 32 gb and 64 gb version. The thickness, the thin point is 9 mm, the thick point is 12 mm; Weight and thus fell, the Tablet S 600 g to 570 g of down now. Sony also in Xperia Tablet S retained on the IR technology, make it can be used as a remote control.

In software, it preloading some new custom procedures, such as Watch Now can for the user instant English TV programs (and to advance purchase services), Guest Mode can be computer like create different user account, limiting some users can’t use limits of program; Sony own store to buy also provides a lot of movies and music for the user to the purchase. Built-in storage not enough use words, can will things in the attached with the flat of 5 gb PlayMemories the clouds.

With its HD Reality Display, it is really enjoyment to watch Hollywood blockbusters, classics and TV shows from Video Unlimited on Sony Xperia Tablet S. However, it’s a pity that Sony Xperia Tablet S cannot play DVD movies or DVD TV episodes directly since it has no DVD drive.Then there is an easy way to play DVD on Sony Xperia Tablet S:rip and convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S compatible videos using abest tablet converter.

Required software:DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S Converter
For your reference-the Sony Xperia Tablet S file formats:
Audio Codecs: AAC, mp3, WAV, WMA, WMA Pro, FLAC, MIDI, Ogg Vorbis, LPCM
Video Codecs: H.263, H.264/AVC, MPEG-4, WMV
Image Formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WBMP

Step 1: Import DVD movie fordvd movie to Sony Xperia Tablet S ripper.
Launch the best DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S converter and click the load from DVD ROM to load DVD movies from DVD drive which is connected to your Sony Xperia Tablet S DVD Ripper.

Step 2: Choose an output format for Sony Xperia Tablet S playing.
Click on the format bar and then you are recommended to choose the “Sony” >> “Sony Tablet S Video (*.mp4)” which is one of the friendly formats for Sony Xperia Tablet S.

Step 3: Adjust audio and video parameters for DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S conversion.
As the settings are not very compatible for Sony Xperia Tablet S, so just click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.

Step 4: Start toconvert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S MP4 video.
Click the “Convert” button, and Sony Xperia Tablet S dvd converter will rip DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S immediately. After the DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S conversion , you will be able to watch DVD movie on Sony Xperia Tablet S after transferring the converted MP4 videos to Sony Xperia Tablet S.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1