CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  I_vote_lcapWork with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  I_voting_barWork with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  I_vote_lcapWork with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  I_voting_barWork with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac

Go down 
PengirimMessage
angelababyks

angelababyks

Jumlah posting : 4

Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  Empty
PostSubyek: Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac    Work with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 1080/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:56 am

I am thinking about getting Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V to replace my current Canon G9.So I google some Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V reviews especially in image quality, video quality, sound quality in videos, and ease of use.The Sony Cyber-shot HX9V is a 16.2 Megapixel pocket super-zoom with a 16x stabilised optical zoom lens, 24mm wide angle coverage and a 3in LCD screen. With a new 16.2 Megapixel back-illuminated Exmor-R CMOS sensor, which it shares with the jointly-announced HX100V 30x super-zoom, the Cyber-shot HX9V is capable of full resolution fast burst shooting and full HD 1080p60 video.When you get the amazing DSC-HX9V in hand, no doubt you will be totally satisfied with the life-like images and HD 1080p shootings. But as far as we know, DSC-HX9V are disapponited when they intend to import DSC-HX9V 1080/60p recordins to FCP 7 for editing, which means that the Final Cut Pro 7 (up to 7.0.3) can not recognize the AVCHD files. How to make the 1080p AVCHD files editable in FCP 7?

After searching on Apple forum or other related ones, you will get the clue. It is the AVCHD format that causes the incompatibility problem since ProRes is the codec that can be natively supported by FCP 7, thus you can not do the native AVCHD editing in FCP 7.Then how to work with AVCHD and Final Cut Pro 7 is the first problem that the Sony DSC-HX9V users have to deal with. Actually, it is quite easy. As mentioned above, ProRes is the comaptible video codec for FCP 7, then you just need to convert 1080/60p AVCHD files to ProRes. After the MTS to MOV conversion, you can copy the 1080p footages to FCP 7 without any problem.

I found some free trial software,but the quality is not the same as the source videos.Then one of my friend recommend one programme Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V AVCHD [/font]to ProRes 422 MOV Converter for Mac which is one simple yet powerful converter to transfer Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V AVCHD videos to FCP on Mac.I download the trial software and found the conversion quality amazing with its easy-to-use interface, now i'd like to share with you!
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V AVCHD videos to FCP on mac lion.

Step 1: Download and install the Mac MTS/M2TS Converter for FCP 7 Converter on your computer, and then launch the program to add 1080P MTS/M2TS files to it.

Step 2: Choose output format
Choose Final Cut Pro as output formatYou can set "Final Cut Pro" as your output format directly, which will automatically set the resolution, bit rate and frame rate of the output file for you.

Step 3: Click Convert button; it will transcode Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP 7 immediately. Follow the conversion process in the “Convert” interface.

Step 4: After conversion you can click the “Open” button to locate converted files and load the ProRes MOV files to FCP X. Now you are able to edit the MTS footages in FCP X freely without any rendering.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
CyberZone :: VIP Access [G.M] :: Keuntungan Menjadi VIP Member [G.M]-
Navigasi: