CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  I_vote_lcapTop Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  I_voting_barTop Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  I_vote_lcapTop Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  I_voting_barTop Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
jacknjchn
jacknjchn

Jumlah posting : 20

Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Empty
PostSubyek: Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)    Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Original From: Brorsoft
Brorsoft is one of the best conversion software provider.

Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) - Your tablet buddy in life. It gives you a better experience for work and play. Slim and lightweight, Tab 2 (10.1) is a smart, accessible tablet that everyone will love.

Part of the Specifications
OS
●Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Camera
●Main(Rear) : 3 Megapixel Camera
●Sub(Front) : VGA for Video Call
Video
●Codec: MPEG4, H.264. H.263, VC-1, DivX, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, VP8
●Format: 3GP, ASF, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV, WebM
●Playback, Recording: Full HD@30fps, HD@30fps
Audio
●Codec : MP3, AAC, AC-3, AMR, FLAC, MID, WMA, WAV, OGG
●Music Player with SoundAlive
3.5mm Ear Jack

Indeed, Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) opens up tablet experience, bringing a new level of interactivity and multimedia sharing to entire family. For me - A Blu-ray Movies Enthusiast - which make me feel a little upset is that Tab 2 (10.1) has no Blu-ray drive. So I google searched rip 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 MP4 video with subtitles on Mac OS X , then find a great full guide about how to watch 1080p Blu-ray movies on Tab 2 10.1, it is extremely helpful to me. Now, in this article , I share with everbody.

We need make preparation first , please go to download and install the Brorsoft Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Converter on your Macintosh. (===>This button means the free-trial version for you to try.)

Then go for the full guide listed bleow to rip 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 MP4 video on Mac OS X just by yourself.

Step 1: Make sure you have launched the best Mac Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper , run it, please, then click the button like a disc to load Blu-ray movie to it.
Tip: This Blu-ray ripper can help you select subtitles for your Blu-ray movies. Click “Subtitles” option to set up as you like. Thus, you can put and play 1080p Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with preferred subtitles.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and choose the Common video > H.264 Video(*.mp4). This is the optimal format for you to copy Blu-ray movie onto Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Mac for enjoying. Now, you can set the output folder.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon, adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface to optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the 1280*800 video size according to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1’s screen resolution. Thus, you can view 1080p Blu-ray movies on Tab 2 10.1 in full screen.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert Blu-ray to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Mac immediately.

After the conversion is done, you can copy the output files to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 . Thus, you can enjony ransfer 1080p Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 anytime anywhere you want.

Tips:
1. If you are the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 users, this Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Converter can also help you to rip and convert Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 on Mac. Pleas link to Brorsoft Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Converter to learn more.
2. If you also have the intention to play HD videos on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, the professional all-in-one tool iMedia Converter for Mac will do you a favor.

Other articles you may interested in:
Fast convert DVD collection to MP4 video for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 on Mac OS X

Transfer videos, music, photos to Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 from PC

Asus Transformer Pad TF300 Main Specs, User Reviews & Tips for Video Playback

Choose One from Galaxy S III & HTC One X then Enjoy,Play,Watch HD Videos On Galaxy S3 & HTC One X Smoothly
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
zolaperry

zolaperry

Jumlah posting : 5

Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Empty
PostSubyek: Easily convet MTS to MOV for Mac lion playback on QuickTime or Final Cut Pro etc   Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Have just enjoyed a fantastic holiday with your family or friends? When back home, try to replay or backup the recorded videos on your Mac (Lion OSX included) If the captured video is .mov or .mp4, it is easy to play back or edit. However, if your camcorder shoots .mts video clips, it may have some potential troubles.

As we know, mts file format is a high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video file format which commonly used by HD camcorders such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic.

You can play MTS files on Mac version of VLC media player. Also Mplayer OSX can be your alternative. However, if you insist on playing back the MTS file in your favourite QuickTime, you may need to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. (Mac Lion OSX included.)

In the case, the third party software - Doremisoft [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it is a powerful Mac MTS to MOV Converter, which can convert between popular video format (including converting MTS/M2TS to MOV on Mac) with high speed and excellent quality on Mac OS X.

Plus, it can help users who want to convert MTS video files to many format like AVI, FLV, WMV, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, 3GPP2, QuickTime (MOV), MPG, MKV, etc. After the conversion, we can directly import the MTS video files to many portable players like iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, PDA/Pocket PC (including BlackBerry), Creative Zen, Archos, Epson media players and any cell phone, it’s a process with only few clicks and little time.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Top Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac OS X - ConvertBlu-ray to MP4 for GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1