CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_lcapSmoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro I_voting_barSmoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_lcapSmoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro I_voting_barSmoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro Empty
PostSubyek: Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro   Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:24 am

Summary: Have got a Nikon D810 and want to import/edit the D810 MOV footages in Adobe Premiere Pro without issue; check out the guide to learn how to convert Nikon D810 MOV to Adobe Premiere Pro compatible MPEG-2 video format.

When Nikon D810 was launched, it had an immediate impact on the DSLR market, and not only in the professional sector. It is wonderful to be taken to record full HD videos(H.264 MOV) when travelling. Whereas, when users wanna import Nikon D810 MOV to Adobe Premiere Pro for editing before sharing with friends, problems occurred: the Premiere can’t handle the 1080p H.264 files perfectly, the editing work seems so slow.

Q: “Adobe Premiere Pro doesn’t recognize raw video files from my Nikon D810. Any solution? Is there some setting or something I can do?”

Well, I’ve found out the solution to fix the Nikon MOV in Adobe Premiere Pro issues. If you are also the Nikon D810 owner and had the similar trouble with Premiere Pro CS5, CS6, CC, go through the article to check out the solution.

So how to import video clips from Nikon D810 into Premiere Pro for editing smoothly with no problems? The reason behind that you can’t edit Nikon DSLR recordings in Premiere smoothly is due to the format and codec. H.264 MOV is a long GOP format highly compressed that is not a good editing format for some common editors. The best method to solve those problems is to transcode Nikon D810 MOV to Adobe Premiere Pro most compatible format, for instance, the MPEG-2 with Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac, a top Mac Nikon H.264 MOV Converter.

Overall, the Nikon MOV Converter comes with supports for a wide range of video editing software and media devices, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Final Cut Express. It helps you convert Nikon, Sony, Canon, Panasonic cameras recordings to any editable format like MPEG-2, DNxHD, ProRes, AIC. mov, etc as you need without any quality loss. If you are troubled by the importing issues on Windows, please turn to Brorsoft Video Converter.

Convert/Import Nikon D810 videos to Premiere Pro on Mac

Step 1: Load Nikon D810 footage

Install and launch Nikon MOV to Premiere Pro Converter, and then click "Add" button to browse to Nikon MOV footage either from cam HDD or SD card or drag the footage from your camera to the program.

Step 2: Select output format

Choose output format. This video converter offers optimized format preset for Adobe Premiere. Just click “Format” menu firstly and then follow “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas” to set MPG format.

Tip: If the default settings do not fit you requirement, you can click “Settings” icon to and enter “Profile Settings” panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

Step 3: Start converting Nikon D810 video

Finally hit the Convert button; it will convert Nikon D810 .mov to .mpg for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac immediately.

When the conversion process shows in 100% with the top MOV to MPEG-2 Converter Mac, you can get the resulted videos from output folder easily for easier editing in Premier Pro CS4/CS5/CS6/CC.

More Guides:

How to convert Nikon MOV files for iMovie
How to upload Nikon MOV videos to Sony Vegas
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Smoothly Edit Nikon D810 MOV files with Adobe Premiere Pro
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1