CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac I_vote_lcapImport and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac I_voting_barImport and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac I_vote_lcapImport and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac I_voting_barImport and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac Empty
PostSubyek: Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac   Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Summary: Want to import and edit Nikon D810 recorded 1080p MOV footage in iMovie ‘11 without problems? Here you will find the best solution.

Nikon D810 DSLR Camera takes its place as the high resolution option in the Nikon DSLR lineup. In just a few days, it has become very popular among professional photographers or the amateurs. As you see, it supports full HD H.264 MOV video recording. Whereas, when users wanna edit Nikon D810 footage in iMovie before sharing with friends, problems occurred: the imovie can’t won't import Nikon D810 footage perfectly, the editing work seems so slow.

Well, the reason why you can't edit Nikon D810 .mov files in iMovie is simple: The Nikon DSLR uses the sophisticated H.264 compression method for recording video files to the camera’s memory card. This is an ideal file type for video capture in an SLR camera; however, the H.264 compression format should be transcoded into a format better suited to editing in iMovie or other editing software.

Now I’ve found out the solution to fix the Nikon D810 MOV in iMovie 11 issues. The best method is to transcode Nikon D810 MOV to Apple InterMediate Codec for iMovie with Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac.

Overall, the Nikon MOV Converter comes with supports for a wide range of video editing software and media devices, including iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Express. It helps you convert Nikon, Sony, Canon, Panasonic cameras recordings to any editable format like AIC. mov, MPEG-2, DNxHD, ProRes, etc as you need without any quality loss. It ensures maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with iMovie under Mac OS X(including Mountain Lion, Lion).

Transocde Nikon D810 MOV footages into AIC .mov for iMovie

Step 1: Load D810 footage to the software

Install and launch Nikon Video Converter for Mac, and then click "Add" button to browse to Nikon MOV footage either from CF card or SD card. If you’ve copied the footage from D810 to hard drive, just drag the footage to the program.

Step 2: Select output format

Hit the Format bar to select iMovie/FCE --> Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov).

Step 3: Advanced video/audio settings

Click the Settings icon and adjust the video and parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc.

Step 4: Start converting Nikon MOV to iMovie

Click "Convert" to start encoding Nikon D810 MOV to Apple InterMediate codec for iMovie. The conversion process may take a few minutes but it will not bother to render in iMovie. After conversion just click the "Open" button to locate converted Nikon D810 footage for iMovie post-production.

Learn more:

How to upload Nikon MOV videos to Sony Vegas
How to import Nikon MOV to Adobe Premiere Pro
How to transfer Nikon MOV footage into Final Cut Pro
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Import and Edit MOV files from Nikon D810 in iMovie on Mac
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1