CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution I_vote_lcapNikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution I_voting_barNikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution I_vote_lcapNikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution I_voting_barNikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution Empty
PostSubyek: Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution   Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Summary: If you need guidance to import the video files created by the Nikon D3s into Adobe Premier Pro, just read on this article to find what you need.

When the Nikon D3s was launched, it had an immediate impact on the DSLR market, and not only in the professional sector. Recently I read some threads(years before) about how to import Nikon D3s video to Premiere Pro. In this article I will give some experience on Nikon D3s to Premiere Pro workflow. Go through the page to learn more.

From the threads we can easily know that Nikon D3s records videos still using AVI files with Motion Jpeg compression. In fact it’s an old format and as we know Nikon DSLR now uses MOV (H.264) compression format. To edit your Nikon D3s HD movies in Premiere Pro you will need to prepare your movie footage before you can edit it in the Premiere Pro timeline. I will walk you through how to use Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac to encode Nikon D3s AVI to Adobe PP.

Overall, this Mac video converter comes with supports for a wide range of video editing software and media devices, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Final Cut Express. It helps you convert Nikon, Sony, Canon, Panasonic cameras recordings to any editable format like MPEG-2, DNxHD, ProRes, AIC. mov, etc as you need without any quality loss. If you are troubled by the importing issues on Windows, please turn to Brorsoft Video Converter.

Follow these steps:

Step 1: After launching the video converter tool, click the Add button to load your footage to it from your Nikon D3S.

Tip: If necessary, you can click the button "Merge into one" to join several videos to one file.

Step 2: Click "Format" pull down list to select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as the best video format for Premiere Pro. WMV, MOV formats are the good choice as well.

Tip -Profile Settings: In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click "Settings" button and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

Step 3: Click "Convert" button to start encoding Nikon D3s videos for importing to Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS6. When the conversion task is finished, click "Open" button to get the exported files. You're now ready to get the result files into Adobe Premiere Pro to do further editing.

Additional Tip:

This Nikon D3s video converter also allows you to convert Nikon DSLR .mov to Premiere Pro as well as Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Avid Media Composer and more NLE systems.

Learn More:

How to import Nikon H.264 MOV files into Sony Vegas Pro
Transcode Nikon Videos to ProRes for Final Cut Pro
How to Import Nikon MOV footage to iMovie
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Nikon D3s videos files stunner in Adobe Premiere Pro- Solution
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1