CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects I_vote_lcapThe best way to rip from DVD for After Effects I_voting_barThe best way to rip from DVD for After Effects I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects I_vote_lcapThe best way to rip from DVD for After Effects I_voting_barThe best way to rip from DVD for After Effects I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects Empty
PostSubyek: The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects   The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:20 am

Summary: Look for a way to rip DVDs for After Effects editing to create your own masterpiece? Follow below guide to learn how to rip DVD files into MPEG for importing to After Effects.

As an ideal video editing tool, After Effects is widely used by video professionals on Mac&Windows. Users can import AVCHD/MOV/AVI/MPG into it for editing directly. However, the occasion you are usually facing is that DVDs, as source files are difficult to be loaded to After Effects for further editing. This article discusses the details on how to edit DVD into Premiere Pro without problem.

Users will get the message while trying to transfer DVD files into After Effects-"Unsupported format or damaged file." In fact, most video editing softwares do not support DVD importing including After Effects. Then how can we make DVD compatible with After Effects?

One solution supplied by some persons on forum is to put the DVD into your computer player, open the DVD in Explorer, copy the folder Video_TS to your computer. Open the folder and rename all the files with the extension VOB to MPG. After that, After Effects will accept them.

However, that way is only for non-protected DVDs. If you have some commercial DVDs, you may need another solution. This solution tested by a lot of users is much more powerful. Get a DVD to After Effects Converter and rip DVDs into MPEG format so that After Effects can support well.

Here Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Mac is highly recommended to you which should be a great helper. You can choose to rip one title or the entire DVD to MPEG-2 favored by After Effects on Mac (Mavericks included) with user-friendly interface and powerful capacity. Plus, you can also choose other output formats for playing or editing since this professional App offers many special format columns for users to set. Turn to Brorsoft DVD Ripper Windows version, if you are a PC user. Now download the program and start DVD to After Effects conversion.

Import DVD files into After Effects for further editing

Step 1. Insert your DVD Disc into DVD drive, click "Add" button to load the DVD movies you want to rip to the program. DVD folders are also supported.

Step 2. Tap the Format box and select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas --> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as output format. It should be compatible with After Effects natively.

Tip: Adjust video and audio parameters if you need, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., in "Settings".

Step 3. Finally, click "Convert" button to begin the DVD to MPEG-2 ripping.

After the conversion finished, you can get the videos ripped from DVD for After Effects editing. Now, enjoy your editing time.

Related Posts:
How to Rip and Import DVD to Final Cut Pro
How to Convert and Import DVD to iMovie 08/09/11
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

The best way to rip from DVD for After Effects
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1