CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC I_vote_lcapImport VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC I_voting_barImport VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC I_vote_lcapImport VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC I_voting_barImport VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC Empty
PostSubyek: Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC   Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Summary: Facing problems when importing VOB video files into Adobe After Effects for further editing? If so, follow the easy workaround here.

Adobe After Effects with stunning features is popular video editing software for us. The point here, sometimes, you will find it's a painful experience when importing VOB into After Effects. And there are some frequently asked question quoted as below.

Q1: I had ad DVD. So far I have taken the video folder off the DVD and there is a .VOB file there. However I can’t seem to import these VOB to After Effects ... is there a lossless format which I could transcode the VOB file into?

Q2: I'm trying to get a DVD into After Effects. While, with a free DVD software, I've managed to get the .vob files, but now how do I get VOB files into After Effects without losing much quality?

To resolve the problem I’d searched further and widely in Google. As some guys suggest, you can try changing the file type from .vob to .mpg or .avi, depending on your PC sometimes this works. Well, if you want an effective and reliable way to import VOB to After Effects, get a VOB converter and transcode .vob files to MPEG-2, which will save you both time and trouble, and all you need is to drag the result videos for prompt editing.

Download and use Brorsoft Video Converter, which is able to resolve your trouble effortlessly. This video app can help you convert VOB into a different format (e.g. avi, .mpg) with least quality loss. You should then be able to import the new file into After Effects with smooth editing without any trouble. With it, you can also effortlessly transcode VOB to MPG for Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas, DNxHD for Avid MC, WMV for Windows Movie Maker, etc. If you're using a Mac, simply get the equivalent Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac to encode VOB to After Effects on Mac OS X(Mavericks 10.9).

How to Convert VOB to After Effects editable format

1. Download, install and run the VOB Converter; click "Add Videos" icon to load your source .vob videos.

2. Click “Format” bar and choose "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg)” as output format on the drop-down menu. Of course, you can also choose AVI, MP4 from “Common Video” as the output format.

3. Click “Settings” button if you’d like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels.

4. Click the convert button under the preview window, the VOB to After Effects Converter will start encoding VOB for importing to After Effects. Soon after the conversion is finished, just click "Open" button to get the generated files for edit in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC perfectly.

More Topics:

How to Convert VOB to Pinnacle Studio editable format
How to Import VOB files into Adobe Premiere Pro
How to Import VOB files to Avid Media Composer
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Import VOB files in After Effects CS4/CS5/CS6/CC
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
CyberZone :: Masuk :: Game Offline :: Game PC (Komputer)-
Navigasi: