CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie I_vote_lcapSony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie I_voting_barSony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie I_vote_lcapSony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie I_voting_barSony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie Empty
PostSubyek: Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie   Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:14 am

Summary: This article outlines how to import Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD footage to iMovie for smooth editing. Keep reading for a brief how-to.

HDR-CX900 newly comes to Sony’s Handycam Camcorder lines. This Sony model takes great video at each frame rate option. And it supports versatile shooting XAVC S2, AVCHD and MP4 codecs. If you've got some material from Sony's new XAVC S codec, you will search possible workflows for Sony HDR-CX900 XAVC S to iMovie, so as to have smooth editing. In this article, we will list specifics about a workflow of XAVC S codec through iMovie.

XAVC S is a new, highly efficient video codec offering exceptional quality, for capturing fine detail even in moving subjects. While, it seems that iMovie even the latest iMovie 11 still doesn’t support Sony XAVC S format well. That means you can’t directly import and edit Sony XAVC S clips from Sony HDR-CX900 in iMovie on Mac OS X.

To solve the problem, it will be better to transcode Sony XAVC S to a more "edit" friendly codec. Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is highly recommended here. The program is an easy-to-use yet professional Sony XAVC S Converter for Mac. It's able to convert XAVC S files from Sony HDR-CX900E to iMovie more compatible Apple InterMediate Codec .mov video. With it, you may also encode XAVC S HD/XAVC S 4K/XAVC to Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, FCE, Avid and more NLE programs highly compatible formats for editing. If meet the XAVC S codec issues on Windows PC, please get Brorsoft Video Converter to solve the problem.

By the way, this video app can also help you to transcode Sony XAVC files from F55, F5 to iMovie, FCE, FCP, Avid, etc editable video.

Converting Sony HDR-CX900 XAVC S to iMovie

1. Run the program you just set up. Drag and drop the XAVC S files to the Converter. You can also hit Add files button to import videos to the app. If you wanna combine Sony XAVC S files into one file, you can click the "Merge into one" box.

2. Hit the "Format" bar and select iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple InterMediate Codec(*.mov) as output format on the drop-down menu.

Tip: This XAVC S to iMovie Converter also allows you to fix the frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, audio channel to your needs by clicking Settings icon.

3. When you finish all settings, hit "Convert" button to start XAVC S to AIC .mov conversion on Mac OS X. You can follow the conversion process from the pop-up windows.

Once the conversion finished, you can import the converted Sony HDR-CX900/B XAVC S file to iMovie 8/9/11 smoothly with superior speed once the post production process begins.

Read More:

Import Sony FDR-AX100 XAVC S to Avid, FCP and Premiere
How to Import Sony FDR-AX1 footage to Final Cut Pro
How to Import Sony FDR-AX1 4K XAVC S video in iMovie
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Sony HDR-CX900E XAVC S HD workflow with iMovie
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1