CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE I_vote_lcapImporting Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE I_voting_barImporting Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE I_vote_lcapImporting Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE I_voting_barImporting Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE Empty
PostSubyek: Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE   Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:08 am

Summary: Follow the guide below and you will know how to import Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro/iMovie/FCE without rendering or any other problems on Mac OS X(Mavericks and Mountain Lion included).

Sony is proud to introduce the A7s. It’s an amazing camera for both video and still photographers! The high-bit-rate XAVC S format is provided for serious videographers. Available for the first time in an α camera, it enables Full HD image recording at 50 Mbps for extremely high-quality expression and minimal noise. While, if you want to edit the XAVC S videos from Sony a7S, you may find the high quality XAVC S files are not recognized by most editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Pro, FCE, etc. So, how to import Sony XAVC S clips from Sony a7S to iMovie, FCP, FCE correctly?

The basic reason why we can’t work XVAC S videos on Mac easily is that XAVC S codec is a new one, and is not widely supported. In order to make the XAVC S videos from Sony A7s compatible with iMovie/FCE/FCP, a workable way is to convert Sony a7S XAVC S to iMovie/FCP/FCE compatible format. Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is the solid tool to help users make the XAVC S transcoding on Mac OS X.

With it, you can effortlessly encode/re-encode XAVC S intra footage shot from Sony A7S for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLE), including Final Cut Pro 6/7, FCP X, iMovie, Final Cut Express, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer and more. And there is no need to worry about the quality loss.

Below is the simple guide about how to convert Sony A7s XAVC S footage into FCP, iMovie, FCE

STEP 1: You need to download, install and run the smart XAVC S Converter Mac and transfer your XAVC S recordings to the program from the Sony A7s. Join videos clips via checking the “Merge into one” box.

STEP 2: Click on the “Format” bar and choose a best editable format.

a. To edit Sony A7s XAVC S in FCP X/7/6, please select Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as the output format.

b. For iMovie or Final Cut Express, choose iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) as output format.

PS: You also can click “Settings” to set video frame rate, video size and Video Bitrate as you want.

STEP 3: As soon as all things are finished, please click “Convert” button to start the Sony XAVC S video conversion on Mac OS X.

Once the conversion is 100% completed, you can smoothly copy the converted files to FCP/Movie/FCE.

Additional Tips:

This powerful Mac XAVC S Converter not only can help you to convert XAVC S files, but also can help you convert AVCHD to Final Cut Pro, Adobe PP, Avid MC, iMovie compatible format that you recorded from Sony Alpha 7s. In other words, this video app can aid you to resolve all the importing incompatible issues on Mac OS X.

More Guides:

Howto Import Sony FDR-AX1 footage to Final Cut Pro
Howto Import Sony FDR-AX1 4K XAVC S MP4 video in iMovie
Converting Sony FDR-AX100 XAVC S files for Editing in Avid, FCP and Premiere
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Importing Sony a7S XAVC S footage into iMovie, FCP, FCE
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1