CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 I_vote_lcapBest Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 I_voting_barBest Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 I_vote_lcapBest Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 I_voting_barBest Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 Empty
PostSubyek: Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4   Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:07 am

Summary: Here you will find the way to convert DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 4 so that you can watch your favorite DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 4 without issue.

The Galaxy Tab 4 definitely brings you a superior movie watching experience with high resolution display and big screen. Many users bought Galaxy Tab 4 (7.0, 8.0 or 10.0) and want to watch their favorite DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 4. However, it's a pity that Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is failed to afford DVD movies directly. Then how to solve this problem? Follow below article, you will know clearly on How to Watch DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 4 smoothly.

Of course, as all tablets, the new 4rd generation Galaxy Tab can’t support DVD discs directly since they even do not have DVD drive equipped. To watch DVD movies like Harry Potter, Transformers .etc on Samsung Tab 4, you need to convert DVDs to Galaxy Tab 4 compatible video formats first and then transfer the converted video files to your Galaxy Tab 4.

It’s easy to get the work done with a professional DVD to Galaxy Tab 4 converter-Brorsoft DVD Ripper. It can help users rip DVD, DVD folders, to Galaxy Tab 4 highly supported MP4 video files with fast speed. Besides, this App offers many editing functions, like trimming, cropping, adjusting video effects, etc. to get ideal effects as users like. It also has a Mac version -DVD Ripper Mac for Mac OS X users if they also want to decrypt DVDs into MP4 for Galaxy Tab 4. Now, download the correct version you need and follow the below guide to learn How to Convert DVD movies to MP4 for playing on Galaxy Tab 4.

How to Convert DVD movies to MP4 for playing on Galaxy Tab 4

Step 1: Load DVD movie

Insert your DVD disc to DVD drive, and click "Load Disc" button for loading DVD movies.

Step 2: Select Galaxy Tab 4 compatible format

According to Samsung official website, MP4 is the most compatible video format for Galaxy Tab 4 . So, here we recommend you select "Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Video(*.mp4)" as the export format.

Step 3: Convert DVD to Galaxy Tab 4

Last but not least, click the "Convert" button to start ripping DVD to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 4.

When it finishes, click the "Open" icon on the main interface to locate the ripped movie and transfer it to your Galaxy Tab 4, and then you can play DVD on Galaxy Tab 4 as you want! Just Enjoy!

Tips: If you just want to copy the DVD movies to your computer for digital storage and protection, instead of converting to other portable device, the "Copy the entire disc" feature of this program lets you backup your DVD collection with original video quality and original 5.1 channels Dolby AC3/DTS audio.

More Posts:
How to Rip and Convert DVD to Android tablet/phone
How to Convert and Play DVD on Galaxy Tab 3
How to Convert and Transfer DVD to Galaxy S5
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Best Format Settings for Ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 4
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1