CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily I_vote_lcapHow to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily I_voting_barHow to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily I_vote_lcapHow to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily I_voting_barHow to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily Empty
PostSubyek: How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily   How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:03 am

There is no doubt that Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is a superb device for playing movies with great media player which support lots of media formats, like MP4, 3GP, WMV, ASF, WEBM, etc. However, it’s also clear that MPG is not a compatible format for Galaxy Tab 4. In other words, MPG can’t be played directly on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Then if you have a number of MPG files at hand and want to play MPG on Galaxy Tab 4, what should you do? No worry, just follow the below content, you can get the best solution.

Some guys suggest installing a 3rd-party video player app for Galaxy Tab 4, but it’s a pity like the popular video player MXplayer still can’t handle all of the media files. And the possible solution to view MPG files on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is to convert MPG to Galaxy Tab 4 compatible format first with third-party software.

Download and install Brorsoft Video Converter, which is the optimal tool I prompt here. Overall, the program can be used as an all-in-one video conversion app for Galaxy Tablets. Besides MPG, it can also help you encode/re-encode almost all 1080p/720p HD videos including MKV, VOB, AVI, MOV, TiVo, MTS etc. for Galaxy Tab 4 10.1/8.0/7.0, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S3/S4/S5 and other Android tablets or phones. It has an equivalent Mac version entitled Video Converter Mac, which can convert .mpg videos to Galaxy Tab 4 on Mac OS X (Include Mountain Lion and Mavericks).

Converting MPG files to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 4 10.1/8.0/7.0

Step 1: Install and run the MPG to Galaxy Tab 4 Converter, click Add button to import your source MPG videos. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple files.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format”, here you can choose Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Video(*.mp4) as the target format. It also ensures the best video quality on Galaxy Tab 4.

Step 3: If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish to get the best video quality for your Galaxy Tab 4. According to my experience, the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

Step 4: In the end, click the “Convert” button to start encoding MPG movie files to MP4 format for playing on Galaxy Tab 4 tablet.

P.S. If you wanna to get a powerful one-stop program to convert videos, Blu-ray movies and DVDs to your Galaxy Tab 4, Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus and other Android, iOS, Windows RT/8 etc. based devices simultaneously saving time and effort, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate will be your best choice.

Related Guides:

How to Play VOB files on Samsung Galaxy tablets
How to Convert and Play VOB files on Android
Transfer MKV, AVI, VOB, MPG/MPEG, TiVo, MTS to Galaxy Tab 3
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to transfer MPG movies to Galaxy Tab 4 easily
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1