CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro I_vote_lcapVegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro I_voting_barVegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro I_vote_lcapVegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro I_voting_barVegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro Empty
PostSubyek: Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro   Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:46 am

Summary: Have problems getting Sony Vegas Pro to play, edit DivX encoded videos? This tutorial will show you the simple solution how to import DivX files to Vegas Pro 11/12/13 with smooth workflow.

As you know, Sony Vegas is a professional and popular video editing software for Windows 8, XP, Vista and 7. Many people are using it to make home movies. It's amazing, huh? But what if you have some unaccepted DivX videos? Don't let it be your playback hurdle. The article would show you how to convert DivX to Sony Vegas Pro step by step.

Since Sony Vegas doesn't support DivX codec, you will need to convert DivX files to Vegas Pro compatible format for smooth editing. Brorsoft Video Converter is a very complete software that allows you to do any kind of video conversion and even incorporates several useful options for editing. With it, you can effortlessly transcode DivX files to MPEG-2 or MOV, which will create a Sony Vegas friendly file format keeping the original quality. Besides Sony Vegas, this software can also export optimal preset for Avid MC, Adobe Premiere Pro, Pinnacle Studio, Windows Movie Maker and more NLE systems for native editing. Download it now and follow the quick start user guide below to convert DivX movies for using in Vegas Pro on Windows(Windows 8).

DivX Video to Sony Vegas Pro Best Workflow

Step 1: Add DivX files

After downloading, install and launch the DivX file Converter; click “Add Video” and load your video files into it.

Tip: This program supports batch conversion to automatically convert multiple .mpg files one by one. And it also supports joining several DivX videos into a single one.

Step 2: Select the output format

Click “Format” pull down list to select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as the best video format for Sony Vegas. MOV, WMV are also the proper choice.

Tip- Specify the Settings: To get the best video quality and sound effect, you are allowed to easily adjust video/audio parameters such as bitrate, sample rate, frame rate, codec, channels, etc after clicking on "Settings".

Step 3: Start DivX to Sony Vegas conversion

Click the "Convert" button to start conversion. When the conversion is finished, you can click "Open" button to get the exported files for transferring to Sony Vegas Pro with easy playback or editing.

Additional Tips:

This DivX to Sony Vegas Converter can also help you to encode DivX video to Adobe, Avid, Windows Movie Maker, etc. You just need to choose a proper video format like "Avid Media Composer > Avid DNxHD(*.mov)" in the second step. For Adobe Premiere Pro, choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as output; For Windows Movie Maker, you can choose WMV as output format.

See more:

How to Convert MPG/MPEG for editing in Sony Vegas Pro
How to Convert and Import DivX to iMovie
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Vegas Pro and DivX- How to use DivX codec in Sony Vegas Pro
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1