CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How to transcode AVI files to NAS  I_vote_lcapHow to transcode AVI files to NAS  I_voting_barHow to transcode AVI files to NAS  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How to transcode AVI files to NAS  I_vote_lcapHow to transcode AVI files to NAS  I_voting_barHow to transcode AVI files to NAS  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How to transcode AVI files to NAS  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How to transcode AVI files to NAS  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to transcode AVI files to NAS  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How to transcode AVI files to NAS  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How to transcode AVI files to NAS  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How to transcode AVI files to NAS  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How to transcode AVI files to NAS  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How to transcode AVI files to NAS  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How to transcode AVI files to NAS  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How to transcode AVI files to NAS

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

How to transcode AVI files to NAS  Empty
PostSubyek: How to transcode AVI files to NAS    How to transcode AVI files to NAS  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:06 am

Summary: The article mainly tells you how to transcode AVI to NAS Device for streaming to your DLNA compatible devices so that you can play the AVI videos on your iPad/iPhone or other portable devices.

NAS, with Network Attached Storage in full, is the extender for home sharing. With the supported network protocols established between NAS and Blu-ray/DVD Player or HD TV, you can enjoy high quality movies in high definition. Then how to stream your videos, like AVI to NAS? Follow this article, you will know clearly on how to transcode AVI to NAS for easily transferring to TV or portable devices.

To load AVI videos to NAS device, you need to convert AVI to NAS MKV/MP4 format for media player like PS3. At this stage, powerful third-party software for encoding AVI to Synology NAS is what you need.

Here, Brorsoft Video Converter is right for you which is much professional and easier to use than other APPs on the market. What’s more, it is capable of supporting other videos, like VOB, MTS, MKV, MXF, MOV and so on. Meanwhile, it also comes with useful editing functions, like video joining, video trimming, splitting, cropping, etc. For those who are running on Mac OS X(Mavericks included), Video Converter Mac is designed for you. Now just download the program to learn how to do it.

How to Convert AVI to NAS for streaming

STEP 1. Install and launch the program, and then click the "Add" button to import the AVI files or directly drag them into program window list.

STEP 2. Tap Format bar and choose a proper output format. To stream videos via NAS, MP4 from "Common Video" is one of the best compatible format.

STEP 3. Click "Convert" button on the main interface to start converting AVI to MP4 for NAS streaming.

After the conversion, you can get the resulted videos by clicking the "Open" button and then you can stream AVI videos via NAS for home studio.

More Posts:
How to Rip DVD to DLNA
How to Stream Video to NAS
How to Copy Blu-ray to NAS
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to transcode AVI files to NAS
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1