CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  I_vote_lcapHow to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  I_voting_barHow to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  I_vote_lcapHow to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  I_voting_barHow to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  Empty
PostSubyek: How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing    How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:15 am

Summary: This tutorial teaches you an easy way to get your movies off of your DVD discs and onto your Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet for playback anywhere anytime.

Surface Pro 3, Microsoft’s newest Surface, besides more stunning features than Surface 2, the 3rd generation Surface Pro also has lovely displays: a 12-inch, 2,160 x 1,440 IPS panel, with text so sharp you’d have to put your nose up against the screen to see any pixels. It’s a wise choice to get your favorite DVD movies onto Surface Pro 3 for amusement. While what you need to do first is to convert DVD to Surface Pro 3 supported video format and then transfer the result videos to the Windows 8.1 Pro tablet.

To rip DVDs for playing on Surface Pro 3, a professional DVD to Surface Pro 3 converter is the key. Here I recommend you try Brorsoft DVD Ripper. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs. To be honest, this DVD ripping software can help you rip and convert all the DVD Discs even DVD ISO image files. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. The equivalent Mac version is Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Mac, which can rip and convert DVD movies to Microsoft Surface Pro 3 on Mac OS X (Mavericks). Just get it now and follow the steps below to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing!

How to Rip DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 compatible video formats

The below guide uses DVD Ripper Windows screenshots. The way ripping DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version.

Step 1: Add DVD movies

Start the DVD to Surface Pro 3 converter and click DVD disc icon to load source DVD movies. If you have backup the entire DVD disc on hard drive, you can also click DVD Folder button to load the movie folder.

Step 2: Choose output format

Click "Format" bar, you can get optimized videos for your surface under "Windows > Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 Video (*.mp4)". The output videos could fit on Surface Pro 3 perfectly. If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.

Tip: Before start the conversion, you can also select your preferred subtitles for your movie from the Subtitles option.

Step 3: Start the DVD to Surface Pro 3 conversion

When you are satisfied with all the settings, you can click "Convert" and let the software do the DVD to Surface Pro 3 MP4 conversion.

After the ripping, you can click "Open" to locate the converted MP4 video files and just transfer them to your Surface Pro 3. You can play DVD on Microsoft Surface Pro 3 without limitation.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to copy DVD movies to Surface Pro 3 for smoothly playing
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1