CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro I_vote_lcapMake Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro I_voting_barMake Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro I_vote_lcapMake Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro I_voting_barMake Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro Empty
PostSubyek: Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro   Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Summary: This article is about the tutorial how to import and edit Sony SLT A37 AVCHD footage in Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro.

Sony A37 is an excellent Full HD AVCHD camera. It replaces the entry-level A35 and uses essentially the same body that it shared with the original A33 and A55. However, the output videos in 1080p24/60i AVCHD(a highly compressed format) are hard to edit. And the video editing software for Mac like Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro can’t support Sony A37 MTS videos on Mac OS X perfectly.

In generally, the latest version of these NLE Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer tends to support AVCHD videos, but we have to accept the truth that AVCHD, a highly compressed format is no ideal for editing. More than more problems has been occurred during the importing & editing process like the slow rendering, program crashed, can’t recognize the camera…

To solve these issues in an effective way, you’re advise to get Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac. It can aid you to change AVCHD(*.MTS) files to standard MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer as well as ProRes for Final Cut Pro, Apple InterMediate Codec for iMovie/FCE. Don’t worry about any quality loss. Overall, it’s an all-in-one video converter for fasting transcoding, deinterlacing AVCHD MTS footage from Canon, Panasonic, JVC, Sony Full HD camcorders/cameras on Mac OS X(Mountain Lion and Mavericks included). It makes the MTS editing work much easier. For Windows users, please turn to Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter. Download the program now and follow the step-by-step tutorial below.

Converting Sony A37 MTS recordings to Media Composer/Premiere Pro

Step 1: Launch the recommended AVCHD Converter for Mac program and then click the adding button to import your MTS/M2TS files to it.

Step 2: Click on the Format box and select a proper format in dropdown-list.

For using Sony A37 MTS in Avid Media Composer, you can choose Avid Studio> Avid DNxHD(*.mov);

To edit Sony A37 MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro, select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output format.

Step 3: Click the Arrow button on the main interface to start the Sony A37 to Adobe Premiere Pro/Avid Media Composer Conversion. Once the process is at 100%, then the converted video is ready for importing and editing on Mac OS X.

Other features of the Mac AVCHD Converter:

1. Joining files: Tick the box "Merge into one" on the main interface.
2. Preview: Double click on the file and you can get a preview on the converter.
3. Adjust parameters: Click Settings icon you are allowed to modify the Bitrate of Video&Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc.
4. Crop: Edit --> Crop and you can get the imported videos cropped as you want.
5. Auto shutdown: Click Option and tick the box “Shut down the computer after conversion” before conversion starts.

More tricks:

How to import .mts files to Final Cut Pro
How to Transfer 60p/50p AVCHD footage to Avid MC
How to Transcode and Import 60p AVCHD to iMovie
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Make Sony A37 MTS compatible with Avid MC/Premiere Pro
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1