CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube I_vote_lcapTips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube I_voting_barTips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube I_vote_lcapTips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube I_voting_barTips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube

Go down 
PengirimMessage
zaphodna
Senior Brigade
Senior Brigade
zaphodna

Jumlah posting : 100

Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube Empty
PostSubyek: Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube   Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:21 am

Summary: How to control the video size and upload MKV video clips to YouTube website? In this article, I will give you the definite answer.

It's possible that you have got some MKV movies and want to upload to YouTube like sites. But something frustrating is that MKV is not on the Supported YouTube file formats list. What you need to do first is to change MKV to YouTube friendly format. Here an easy way to convert MKV to YouTube is introduced. Just check it out.

To convert MKV files to YouTube, Brorsoft Video Converter will be a great help. It specializes in converting videos among various formats like MKV, FLV, MP4, WMV, VOB, MPEG, AVI, etc. With it, you can fast change the MKV format to YouTube FLV. What's more, before converting your movies, you can use the built-in video editor to personalize the videos to achieve a better overall effect. If you want to upload MKV files to YouTube on Mac, please turn to Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac.

This guide will conclude the whole MKV to YouTube conversion within just three steps and make it as easy as a common thing.

1. Add MKV video clips > Install and launch the MKV to YouTube converter. Either hit the “Add” button to import files or directly drag the local MKV files to this app’s left pane.

2. Select output format > Click Format bar to select an output format. To share your MKV movies on YouTube, .mov, .mpeg4, .flv, .3gp format from Common Video are all the proper formats. This video converter supports converting MKV to mp4, mov, avi, wmv, flv and more.

Tip: You can also press the Settings button to adjust the video size, bitrate, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc to optimize the quality.

3. Split and Edit MKV movies > If your MKV video is longer than 15 minutes, YouTube won’t support it. What you can do is to click Split icon to clip your videos to a proper length. What's more, click Edit to edit the video with effect, watermark, crop and subtitle as you like.

4. Convert and upload MKV to YouTube > Hit the "Convert" button to start the MKV to YouTube conversion. The whole process just takes you a few minutes. When it’s done, quickly find the output files by hitting the “Open” button. Now, you can upload the output files to YouTube without any hassle. You can share your movies with many people.

Related Guides:

How to Upload a DVD onto YouTube
How to upload GoPro videos to YouTube
How to upload MXF recordings to YouTube
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Tips & Tricks Uploading MKV to YouTube
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1