CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Wellcome,
Daftarkan Diri Anda Segera . Di sini Tempat nya Komunikasi Sosial [ Jejaring Sosial] , Tempat mencari teman Dan Persahabatan.Bebas Postingan.And jalin kekeluargaan.Usahakan Share yang berguna and yang di Perlukan .

Peringatan:
[-]Share Virus Banned 3 Hari
[-]Share Keyloger Banned Permanent + IP
Thanks
Hormat Kami ,

enemies, Indonesian

Admin,[CZ]
CyberZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyberZone

™..Website Yang Mengutamakan kerjasama dengan para anggota nya..™ Jika Ada Kesulitan Silahkan PM ke Admin LANGSUNG™ Komunitas Para Comp. Mania dan Berkumpullah Di Sini... WELCOME ™ CyberZone ™ WELCOME

VIP RoomIndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Zone Song™
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
lydia870622
Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  I_vote_lcapPut DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  I_voting_barPut DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  I_vote_rcap 
zaphodna
Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  I_vote_lcapPut DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  I_voting_barPut DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
nancy045
aqlucky
™_PLAT-®_™
jacknjchn
miniavatar
teedys520
llavenderii
Latest topics
» How to Order a Manual Sugar Cane Juicer Machine from UCOWIN
Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am by miniavatar

» VRO format, how to play and convert VRO files on Mac OS X with Mac VRO Converter
Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am by miniavatar

» How can I edit XAVC files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm by zaphodna

» Converting Canon Legria/Vixia MTS footage to MP4 Easily
Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am by zaphodna

» Tips& tricks for Switching from ISO to MKV video
Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm by zaphodna

» Can Adobe After Effects import Nikon MOV footage?
Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am by zaphodna

» Convert Sony a7S XAVC S to Final Cut Pro 7/X losslessly
Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm by zaphodna

» MPEG Streamclip unresponsive on Mavericks: Alternative
Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am by zaphodna

» Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected to MP4 format
Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 pm by zaphodna

Weather In Jakarta.

bloguez.com

Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)

Go down 
PengirimMessage
lydia870622
Justice Brigade™
Justice Brigade™
lydia870622

Jumlah posting : 188

Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  Empty
PostSubyek: Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)    Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:23 pm

ASUS Padfone comes with the exclusive technology that it automatically adjusts the PadFone’s display layout when it is placed into the PadFone Station to enable you to view and enjoy more.In this page, we’d like to share the guide on how to convert DVD disc, IFO/ISO to Asus PadFone on Mac Lion.

To make a fast and perfect DVD disc, IFO/ISO to Asus PadFone on Mac , an easy-to-use but professional DVD ripper is particularly important. so Brorsoft Mac DVD to Asus PadFone Ripper is the highly recommended tool here. It is the best tool for Mac users to who wanna rip/convert DVD movies to Asus PadFone. Besides, it supports “Full Disk Copy” to remain the original DVD structures.

Today, in this article, we'd like to show you how to load/convert DVD disc, IFO/ISO to MP4 for Asus Padfone on Mac Lion.

Guide:Rip DVD disc, IFO/ISO to Asus PadFone on Mac Lion
Step 1: Import DVD movie to the best Mac DVD to Asus PadFone Converter.
Free download the DVD Ripper For Mac free-trial version ,then run it .
Click the button like a disc to load DVD disc and click the “IFO/IFO” button to add DVD ISO/IFO files to the best Mac DVD to Asus PadFone Converter.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you DVD movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can watch DVD movie on Asus PadFone with preferred subtitles.

Step 2: Select an output format for Asus PadFone and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video > “H.264 Video (*.mp4)” or “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, which are both the supported format for Asus Padfone.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to make the best video settings for Asus PadFone.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality.
Tip: Since the native DVD movie resolution is 720*480, 720*480 is the best video size you’d set.

Step 4: Start converting DVD disc, IFO/ISO to Asus PadFone on Mac Lion.
Click the “Convert” button; it will put DVD disc, IFO/ISO files onto Asus Padfone immediately.

Once the DVD to MP4 for Asus PadFone conversion on Mac Lion is completed, you can find the output file for Asus PadFone effortlessly.
Now you can try to play DVD movies on Asus Padfone with multi-subtitles freely.

Other articles for your reference:
Play QuickTime MOV on Asus Padfone in full screen
Best MKV to Asus Padfone Converter- Convert 720/1080p MKV to Asus Padfone
Fast rip DVD to Asus Padfone- Play DVD movie on Asus Padfone
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Put DVD disc, IFO/ISO Onto Asus Padfone And Play With Multi-subtitles(Mac Solution)
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1